By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 21st Century Creations Inspired by the Wii Remote

21st Century Creations Inspired by the Wii Remote

The copy is always inferior to the original 77 89.53%

I'm in denial 9 10.47%

Total:86
Snesboy said:
I give this thread a 10.

same here ... and the quote in the end ..EPIC

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

Isnt there a chinese (?) saying: Imitation is the highest form of flattery

Or some such

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Very nice.  I didn't think anything could get better than the Vii.., Vii2 just rocked my socks.

And those Sony quotes are gold.  If you read the second one from the proper point of view they are basically admitting they have no interest in ever innovating, its not in their business model.   Their business model is copying whatever is already succesfull.

Thank infinite consciousness for Nintendo and Miyamoto.

TheGameFather said:

Very nice.  I didn't think anything could get better than the Vii.., Vii2 just rocked my socks.

And those Sony quotes are gold.  If you read the second one from the proper point of view they are basically admitting they have no interest in ever innovating, its not in their business model.   Their business model is copying whatever is already succesfull.

Thank infinite consciousness for Nintendo and Miyamoto.

Never thought about it by that point of view, but yeah, kinda makes sense 

Epic thread. I think we need more quotes from Sony and MS about the Wiiremote and Wii. They both were pretty much scoffing both the idea of expanding the audience and new control.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

wow, no clue they were THAT many...

win thread is win. must tag..

um..stuff

.jayderyu said:
Epic thread. I think we need more quotes from Sony and MS about the Wiiremote and Wii. They both were pretty much scoffing both the idea of expanding the audience and new control.

I've tried to search some Microsoft quotes but it seems that since middle 2007 they changed their speech about motion control (maybe they already were in negotiations about Natal) so Microsoft quotes on the wiimote are "rare".

Bamboleo said:

I'd like to had some Sony quote about the Wii remote from 2007 maybe:

"I think the notion of that controller is a non-trivial point that you’ve brought up, that control and that familiarity is like comfort food - from my perspective, we lead, we don’t follow. And as a brand, Nintendo’s got their thing, and we’re not trying to get the senior citizen group to get into gaming"

", but we’d never consider iterating off of existing competitive technology - because we think that’s a fad and that’s not the way we approach product development. It’s not the way we approach the marketing or the branding of PlayStation."

Epic haha.

As for the thread, I guess imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, or well soemthing else if ya get my drift.

Bamboleo said:

I'd like to had some Sony quote about the Wii remote from 2007 maybe:

"I think the notion of that controller is a non-trivial point that you’ve brought up, that control and that familiarity is like comfort food - from my perspective, we lead, we don’t follow. And as a brand, Nintendo’s got their thing, and we’re not trying to get the senior citizen group to get into gaming"

", but we’d never consider iterating off of existing competitive technology - because we think that’s a fad and that’s not the way we approach product development. It’s not the way we approach the marketing or the branding of PlayStation."

quote of the decade