By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just Cause 2 Demo - Absolutely Amazing

The time cheat worked nicely. Even though cities won't load, all the cars on the road still spawn. And drive into rivers because there aren't any bridges.

And as I was flying over a large portion of water, I could see a line of lights to show that there should be a really long bridge there. When I flew down cars started to spawn mid-air and plummet into the ocean xD

Really looking forward to this game. I hope there are cheats like the old GTA games used to have to give even more replayability once I'm finished beating it.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
It was a bit too open-ended for me. Not enough structure.

Agreed. I'm not gonna rip on it because I tend to dislike open world games and thus am prejudiced , but I found it to be boring as hell personally.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

9009pc said:
NKAJ said:
having played just cause 1 and loved it,i was pleasantly suprsoed at the demo.Again the story probably wont be good,but thats not the point.For me its all baout doing insane stunts and just having as much fun as possible.For me its just like being in the most breathtaking action film ever.Apperently the ps3 version will ship with some sort of camera,so sounds amazing.

a camera where did you hear this. the only camera I know for the ps3 is the ps eye and, and, no I doubt it they had any games like that they would have demonstrated at GDC. anyway where did you hear that.

sorry its a video capture thing...http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/01/22/just-cause-2-video-capture-feature-is-exclusive-to-playstation3/

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

yes i agree, fun game,

Just Cause 2 is EXTREMELY weird because it does the impossible by being a FUN sandbox game!

I'll probably be getting it too!

Around the Network

Demo seemed cool but it's not the type of game I'd pay $60 for. I won't buy it once I can get it on Amazon for like $30 or so.

I was shocked at how good this was also!!

NKAJ said:
9009pc said:
NKAJ said:
having played just cause 1 and loved it,i was pleasantly suprsoed at the demo.Again the story probably wont be good,but thats not the point.For me its all baout doing insane stunts and just having as much fun as possible.For me its just like being in the most breathtaking action film ever.Apperently the ps3 version will ship with some sort of camera,so sounds amazing.

a camera where did you hear this. the only camera I know for the ps3 is the ps eye and, and, no I doubt it they had any games like that they would have demonstrated at GDC. anyway where did you hear that.

sorry its a video capture thing...http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/01/22/just-cause-2-video-capture-feature-is-exclusive-to-playstation3/

thanks
nice, they had something like that for uncharted 2 and I never really got using it, but from the demo of just cause 2 there might sometimes when it could come in handy.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

Earlier I grappled a Plane to a Helicopter, flew the helicopter up into the air, jumped out of the helicopter and into the plane and flew away as I watched the helicopter crash to the ground... amazing....

oops