By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Fans Boo Xbox 360 at Final Fantasy XIII launch party

they are not booing they are saying boo-urns

My current Soul Silver Team:

Around the Network

I would take that bundle anyday...BOOOO

nightsurge said:
Gilgamesh said:
Mad55 said:
man they are crazy. final fantasy was never exclusive to Sony it started on Nintendo consoles anyway. People are crazy it wasn't disloyal to fans just a good way to get more people playing the game.

But Final Fantasy became as huge as it is because of Sony and the PSOne and PS2. Not to mention the age difference. Most of the Final Fantasy fans of Playstation are still kind of young (Teenager - 20's), but the fans of the Nintendo Final Fantasy are older more mature and wouldn't care about fanboyism (30 - 40 years old).

Not because of Sony.  Because of the fans and the games' quality.  A console doesn't make a game huge, the developers and fans do.

I'm sure the fact that the first and only two consoles to ever sell over 100 million consoles had to help the sales get as high as they did for some FF games. But then again the reason they sold that much was because of games like Final Fantasy so.

Wow that video really makes some people look pretty pathetic. As for the talk of betrayal, it's nothing like when FF7 moved from N64 to PS1 and the N64 got nothing.

I like the way the guy threatens them that security will beat them up if they boo.

looool

@twestern

people are saying the quality suffered since they had to stick with 3 disk for X360.You do know that 4th disk loyalty for MS is through roof right??that's why SE went with 3 disk and had to cut some stuff.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
I like the way the guy threatens them that security will beat them up if they boo.

looool

@twestern

people are saying the quality suffered since they had to stick with 3 disk for X360.You do know that 4th disk loyalty for MS is through roof right??that's why SE went with 3 disk and had to cut some stuff.

Really, the 4th disc royalty is through the roof?  Please post the royalty rates so that nobody thinks you're talking out of your ass.

patapon said:

Come on guys, there's probably a perfectly understandable reason for all of this

Maybe everyone was simultaneously remembering how bad Transformers 2 was and needed to voice their anger by yelling out "BOOO!" Or it's possibly that everyone was just thinking about that one R-Kelly song or somethin' that talks about missing his "bue" and wanting to have rough intercourse with his "bue"... Or maybe they just got done watching some DBZ goodness and were in utter disgust with that pink fat ass who made Vegeta kill himself. In rage they yelled out "BUU!!!" Like as in fuck you "BUU!!!" Also keep in mind that maybe someone in the back started a ghost revolution that entailed that everyone should dress up in white sheets, storm the stage and yell "BOOO!!!" in an attempt to show their new found independence.

See people, perfectly logical explanations

let me give you a good logical explanation.

final fantasy 13 out tuesday on xbox360
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RcJWuXA1io

the advert might as well been only on xbox 360 I first heard about it from my friend in tech who thought it was an exclusive, I was telling him how the ps3 version is superior and he asked me why the ads say its only on the 360, I told him microsoft paid ads (well that is what I assumed).  well anyway final fantasy fans were probably booing in protest at that. especially if its London because this is the uk ad.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

Are we SURE they were saying "Boooo"?

LOOOOOL that was funny , of course not for 360 fanboys

Legend11 said:
SpartanFX said:

looool

@twestern

Really, the 4th disc royalty is through the roof?  Please post the royalty rates so that nobody thinks you're talking out of your ass.

it was carmack who said it.

and he said it for the 3rd disk not 4th disk.sorry.

"According to Carmack, the royalty fees to include a third disc in the Xbox 360 version would be so high that it simply isn't a feasible solution, with the programmer hoping for Microsoft to make a concession. He stressed that the issue is merely a storage problem"

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/53976

so i m guessing 4th disk might be more expensive.