By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DS - 280 K in others alone

yeah but that was when nintendogs was released

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

What do you expect most people that owned a GBA are going DS.

mM

not the mature PSP?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I never had a GBA or a GC. The DS and Wii won me over with new ways to play games.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

That is extreme... I can say that here in switzerland and probably also in our neighbourstates germany and france, christmas season has not started yet. Of course the shops already have trees and lights and stuff, but the people are not thinking about christmas yet... So just wait until december starts!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
America is actually the weakest market for the DS. It's a monster in Japan and EU.

the ds has sold in america more then in japan this year

Edouble24 said:
DS seems to be a monster in Europe. It's trouncing it's American numbers which is pretty shocking to me.

i know the last system that sold more in europe then in america is psone(i think this happened),but i dont think it was this much of a difference

and also ds is a true monster in europe,i think it will do 500k this week worldwide

and i was shocked to see how closely the ds from its design resembles some of the old nintendo fun& watch (or however they are called) portables. back to the roots i guess.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

leo-j said:
What do you expect most people that owned a GBA are going DS.

yeah but ds is soon gonna pass gba europe numbers,and it already passed its japan numbers,in america it still has a pretty long way to go