By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you starting to believe it? Playstation Move

I'm hyped, and you should be hyped too. Look at the Wii sales everyone though the Wii was just hype with the wiimote and would die down fast, Very wrong. Now Sony says "Lets bring the similar feel but a different experience!"

I promise you guys Playstation move shall be alot more successful than you think. I know that its going to be nothing like eyepet because Move has alot ALOT of games behind it unlike the eyepet and any smart person should see that.

I own a Wii and convinced that it is great, but very boring by yourself game wise. Someone needs to push Nintendo to make better games for the hardcore gamers because right now their list is pathetic.

@kowenicki
It will steal from the Wii audience if someone who already has a Wii and left with the choice of a Xbox and Ps3. Which one you think they will choose them using a motion controller for 2-3years think they would go with no motion controller.

Around the Network

The Wii never got me hype , The Move won't get me hype, but NATAL seems special not because of the games but its capabilities. I actually can't wait to play Natal.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

its should be called Playstation MOVE RIGHT ON!!!

come on now! Sony slate the Wii for NOT being next gen then COPY there controles and games exactly!!!!!!!!!! I have played all them mini games on a WII before why would i spend MORE money on the same with bland graphics???

NOTHING new here cept how STUPID that controle looks! looool

"The next generation starts when we says it starts"... WORNG again this started like 3 YEARS ago!!!

at least Natal is a new concept even if it falls flat on its face at least MS have tried somthing new

Yes I do, Look at the support Sony has, 505 games , 33 developers already, This tech can do more then anything else on the market, Real time depth perception, this will do more then ever thought, Sony took the Wii mote, made it better and faster, also having a camera on the system will be cool and add something. can't wait.

No. It looks pretty casual.

Around the Network

I'm getting it

disolitude said:
880user088 said:
disolitude said:
What did you se thats making you believe in this product? I'm curious...

From what I saw...I'd prolly buy it if I had a PS3 but I don't see anyone buying a PS3 cause of the Move.

That may change when some more games are revealed...

Perhaps Using 3D with PS Move will give us a new 'gaming experience' ...

yeah...we shall see. Thats going to be one crazy ass expensive experience thought.

PS3 - $299

Move - $100

Sony 3D TV - $1999 for 42 inch model

Glasses - ~$100

u forgot house, pants, being alive price too =O.

u know they may don't have those either, they probably may have them already, and jut have to buy Ps.Move

ps3 will only require a update, and some people have compatible tvs there is going to be cheaper TVs in a while, and many have compatible sets.

Yep. It's getting HUGE third party support, just like the Wii did when it was released.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Xoj said:
disolitude said:
880user088 said:
disolitude said:
What did you se thats making you believe in this product? I'm curious...

From what I saw...I'd prolly buy it if I had a PS3 but I don't see anyone buying a PS3 cause of the Move.

That may change when some more games are revealed...

Perhaps Using 3D with PS Move will give us a new 'gaming experience' ...

yeah...we shall see. Thats going to be one crazy ass expensive experience thought.

PS3 - $299

Move - $100

Sony 3D TV - $1999 for 42 inch model

Glasses - ~$100

u forgot house, pants, being alive price too =O.

u know they may don't have those either, they probably may have them already, and jut have to buy Ps.Move

ps3 will only require a update, and some people have compatible tvs there is going to be cheaper TVs in a while, and many have compatible sets.

no one has a compatible set yet. its not for sale.

It doesn't look like PS3 will work with 3D sets available from 2008 and 2009.

Lurker said:
No. It looks pretty casual.

Socom 4 and Resident Evil 5 are about as far from casual as games can get and there are still plenty of games to be announced.  If it controls well at all then there are plenty of uses for it in the hardcore market.  I think people still doubting that these controls can deliver for hardcore fans as well are either kidding themselves or just too stubborn to admit the truth in front of their faces.

OT:  There is going to be a lot of crow eating come fall.  Mark my words.  Natal might work just as well but PSMove will MovePS's.

Ha see what I did there?