By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My problem with Sony Move ...

Faxanadu said:

...is that is uses a camera to track your movements. Similar to a web cam as I imagine, the camera device can be misused to spy on your living room.

I find technology like that used to be quite intrusive and I will not put myself to such a risk.

EXACTLy! Scary tight? they will put out a softare called you cheating basterd for it too or the wives around the world ! instant millionz

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

With WiiSpeak eavesdropping on everything I say, I don't see why I shouldn't let the PSEye see everything I do.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

people bothered about a camera when they already give their house address to PSN in the account form... yeah sony is moving into realstate business and want to know how large is your living room and if is well furnished...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

As long as I can change the color of the ball in the Playstation Move, I don't care if I am being spied on

well the wiimotes  have an infrared camera so technically they can peep on your with each of your remotes...

Around the Network

There's a rabbid in my wiimote!

Yes you're all correct. The Sony Move is realy an Anal Probe that Sony was forced to put out to the market by the government so we can medically detect what parts of the population will be immune to upcoming Zombie Apocolypse

You guys think we need an official "Move" thread?

I will never get this argument. What are you doing that you don't want people to see, IF they are in fact watching.

Who cares if someone sees you naked or having sex?
Who cares how your house looks?
Who cares if you have an unappealing gaming space?

No one cares, and if they do thats there problem. If you feel insecure about any of that stuff, get a grip. Non of that is wrong, and you need to have more confedence in yourself, because what others think means nothing. The only reason I could see this being a problem is if you are;

1) Murdering someone in your home.
2) Commiting animal abuse/child abuse/ demestic violance or some other illegal harful activity
3) Capturing people and locking them up in your house.

Or any number of other things that you obviously should not be doing, and are not going to find a good reason to be doing them.

Finally, if you are really that paranoid, just keep the thing unpluged when not in use. No one is going to force you to keep it pluggged in at all times.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

This guy is a troll trust me.
His argument is just plain stupid, if you want to be paranoid I can give you plenty of arguments on how you are being spied upon right now.
and if images were actually send as you claim people could analyze the bandwith and see that more data than necesary is send (in multiplayer games(
and sony will get a lawsuit and just die as a company.
secondly there is no reason for sony to do that and a lot of bandwith is necesary and space to store that data, and lets not forget analyzing it, all data containing people playing a game?
Not only it is stupid but fail troll is fail.