By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Project Hammer has reappeared on Gamestation lists

This is probably nothing, but Project Hammer was listed (for the first time in a couple of years apparently) on the Gamestation release schedule. It's probably nothing, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. Retro game perhaps?

It would be good if they have motion plussed it.

Oh and this is my first thread. I wonder how long it will last?

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

What?? 650 posts and this is your first thread?

Anyway, I don't think I've heard of project Hammer.
Perhaps you could provide a link to where you got that information...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EXCITING

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I hope this is fake. From what I saw of Project Hammer, the time spent making it is better used somewhere else.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
mysticwolf said:
What?? 650 posts and this is your first thread?

Anyway, I don't think I've heard of project Hammer.
Perhaps you could provide a link to where you got that information...

A lot of us reply rather than make =P I probably only have 10 theads to my name. And project hammer was a major Ninty project a year and a half ago

Around the Network

I can't provide a link because I was in a shop in Dorset, UK. I was talking about why Gamestation weren't getting in Fragile and the guy got out the release list mentioning (and showing me) that Hammer was back on the list. It might just be an error, but who knows maybe it has undergone a vast makeover for the better...

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

wooo I hope this is finally realised

me too me too!!! wait......hm.... what is it????

Hammer had potential but not much more...

A link would be helpful. I'd love to see Project Hammer finally realized.