By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - looks like nintendo has a good start to 08

Add No more heroes to the list of must buy games for Wii on early 08...

And Worms, PES 08 Wii, Endless Ocean, Rygar, should be good games as well

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network
leo-j said:
I'll take LittleBigPlanet, SC: Conviction, Lost Odyssey, and DMC4 over SSBB, no matter how good it is.

mM
rocketpig said:
I'll take LittleBigPlanet, SC: Conviction, Lost Odyssey, and DMC4 over SSBB, no matter how good it is.

Would you take all those games over Mario Galaxy (yes I realize i'm not staying on topic) but damn... Galaxy is just so awesome...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

going well and wanting to see more is pr speak for...its ok

that said.

the lineup for the wii is strong in spring. so are the other platforms. it is going tobe a fun year..

one full year down for ps3 wii, 2yrs for the 360 and it'll keep getting better.

DarkNight_DS said:
rocketpig said:

Would you take all those games over Mario Galaxy (yes I realize i'm not staying on topic) but damn... Galaxy is just so awesome...

Go to gamestop and play LBP.

mM
Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
rocketpig said:

I haven't had the chance to play Galaxy yet but that's a tough call.

In any case, I'll be buying *another* Wii early next year so I won't have to make that decision. :D 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:

*pukes from the thickness of fanboyism in the air*

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
rocketpig said:

Yes, it's fanboyism that I would rather have four games from four different developers on two different consoles over one Nintendo game.

The idiocy on these boards is frightening at times.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
dtewi said:
rocketpig said:

Yes, it's fanboyism that I would rather have four games from four different developers on two different consoles over one Nintendo game.

The idiocy on these boards is frightening at times.

PWNT

For first half 08, I am coming out right now and saying the only Wii games to hit more than 100,000 copies first week in NA will be SSBB and Mariokart.

360 will probably have a dozen most of which no one will remember but they will sell like hotcakes.

The PS3 well.... I'm looking forward to Little Big Planet.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt