By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Touching Video Game Story

How does not make sense leo-j? Seriously...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Now I'm trying to get work done without crying. :(

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Call me gay, but I am touched. It is like the game (I think he still got his Mom saves) is an extension of his mother`s will and doings. This is better than any diary. He can play in a village that reflect his mom personality.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

leo-j said:
......Doesnt make much sense but its touching.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Thing is AC players get automatically generated in-game mails from "mom" periodically.

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann

Around the Network

Didn't expect to actually get moved by that, very nice.

Up until the part where the mother died, I was thinking of this:

(this also happened to be the last movie that moved me)

im with leo-j, some points doesnt make sense....
though i get the general idea, and yeah it was touching.

im guessing leo-j hasnt played the game, same with me.
you guys assume everyone knows the game mechanics of animal crossing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Im confused..

mM

Don't be confused Leo-J, the community is just very fanboyish.

Well, the game automatically sends those messages to your character. Any player periodically receive those mails addressed "Mom". The author of the comic strip probably didn't know this, but I guess that's good for him/her.

No, it's not going to stop  'Til you wise up
No, it's not going to stop  So just ... give up
- Aimee Mann