By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The motion controllers official name is PlayStation MOVE??

i also like it more then Arc or gem I can imagine Sony calls it that way in the advertisments.

But seriously it doesnt matter. Or do you say while gaming can I have the Dualshock please. All people i know just say give me the controller or where is the damn controller no mater how the device is called. Dualshock is the only name of a controller which is known by some people.

In the end its just for marketing purposes. PS move describes everything: move and playstation = control games with movements.

also Wii mote and PS Move sounds similar so people do know what its about. Like the wii just better graphics. I think copying nintendo was a great idea from Sony.

Around the Network

They couldn't name it arc because Microsoft would have sued them since they already have products with the Arc name.

superchunk said:
Garnett said:

Well i cant wait to play with my ass cheeks.

:P

You can with Wii + balance board. Guess PS3 CAN'T do everything, even when it copies Nintendo.

but both the Eye and Natal can track your butt, so....

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
superchunk said:
Garnett said:

Well i cant wait to play with my ass cheeks.

:P

You can with Wii + balance board. Guess PS3 CAN'T do everything, even when it copies Nintendo.

but both the Eye and Natal can track your butt, so....

People act like Sony is the only company in the history of the world that's copies another company. Look at how many cell phone companies are trying to copy the i-phone. SO let's not act like Sony is the only one that does this. If something is popular enough,of course other companies are going to try and jump on board.