By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The motion controllers official name is PlayStation MOVE??

Much better than Gem. Better than Arc. EXTREMELY better than PSPgo (I had to throw it here!).

So, good name, imo.

Around the Network

Hm, that sounds more like a name for a pedometer or something for Nintendo's Vitality Sensor.

The wand needs a cooler name. Like PS Blade. Or PS Butcherknife for the hardcore.

"Killzone 3. Compatible with the Playstation Butcherknife". Bam. 20 million sold. Day one.

PS Eye
PS Move
next is PS Taste! With real artificial flavours! :D

PS Move is a pretty sweet name. It sounds better than Arc. All they have to do now is change the appearance of PS Move to something more awesome looking.

its all about the arc * i love that name

forest-spirit said:
Hm, that sounds more like a name for a pedometer or something for Nintendo's Vitality Sensor.

The wand needs a cooler name. Like PS Blade. Or PS Butcherknife for the hardcore.

"Killzone 3. Compatible with the Playstation Butcherknife". Bam. 20 million sold. Day one.

Damn, Sony need you working on their team.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

Nice, I like either tho, Arc or Move both sounds good to me BUT I think Move will be ah it with the casual gamers, which will be something they aim at

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Garnett said:

Well i cant wait to play with my ass cheeks.

:P

You can with Wii + balance board. Guess PS3 CAN'T do everything, even when it copies Nintendo.

I prefer Arc. That's all.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Demotruk said:
At least it's not gem.

Agreed.

I prefer Arc as well. Move makes it sound like the Wiimote clone it actually is. Arc sounds more exotic and made me forget somewhat the system it was designed to emulate.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?