By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's over! FF XIII pushed back to late 2009 - mid 2010!

... It's useless :(

Around the Network

@lost

May I ask what is the great AAA exclusive line up the 360 has next year?

mM

I expected it in 2009 anyway... go check the bets thread. Someone bet me it would be released in 2008 in NA.

DMeisterJ said:
Why is this thread still going on? This is a RUMOR not fact. Let's discuss this when SE tells us that the game has been delayed.

That is like your 4th post pushing the demise of this thread because we are discussing a rumor....a rumor that has a very good chance of becoming reality.  Why do you care so much what other people discuss?  Clearly this rumor has rattled your in some way, becuase you seem to be somewhat disturbed at the thought of people openly discussing a rumor about FF13 being delayed on the PS3.  Sorry it bothers you so much, but the rest of us will continue to have conversation on the subject, sorry.

Oh, and, I always assumed this game was a lock for 2009, but considering everything else that has been delayed, and the sheer magnitude of a FF game compared to the other games having problems, I could easily see this game slipping and sliding to the end of 09, and realistically a 2010 release...doesn't seem too farfetched to me. 

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Slow down kids... slow down....
Such pointless arguing.
MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD!

As for the topic at hand.
I will also wait n' see.
If it didnt come direct from SE, then there is always a chance you could see it in 2008. (I hope you are all aware, that 2007 is not even over yet...=)
You never know.

I would like it to come out ASAP, but hey, I'm getting used to this "waiting" thing. Maybe we'll get a 360 version... hmmm....

Predictions For Last Full Week of Sales in 2010)

WII - 80.35 Million

360 - 43.88 Million

PS3 - 41.40 Million

More terrible predictions coming Jan. 2011!!!

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Why is this thread still going on? This is a RUMOR not fact. Let's discuss this when SE tells us that the game has been delayed.

I kind of agree yet you know this thread will just pop up again if the rumor becomes fact.  May as well get it out of the way now.

leo-j said:
@lost

Most 360 owners are going to be too busy playing all the great games that have come out/are coming out this year to be bothered with the happenings for next year.  You have fun waiting for your "AAA games" in the meantime though.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

so people are drawing conclusions based on conjecture? alright then..

you know, if the posters on these forums weren't so blatantly pro-nintendo, it might be a little more welcoming for  new people to join in and post. sometimes i wonder why there are so few active posters here, then i remember how this place is collectively more or less a sony fan lynching mob.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

WEWdeadeye said:
leo-j said:
@lost

Most 360 owners are going to be too busy playing all the great games that have come out/are coming out this year to be bothered with the happenings for next year.  You have fun waiting for your "AAA games" in the meantime though. ( We dont have any)

Yea thats what I thought.

mM
leo-j said:
@lost

Alan Wake, Too Human, Banjo Threeie, Infinite Undiscovery, and Halo Wars are just a few that have the possibility of turning into AAA games in 2008. There are others if you bother to look.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/