By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why did you buy FFXIII for 360?

Why did you buy FFXIII for 360?

I only have a 360 (And I didn't read the OP) 2 25.00%

I am an achievement whore 0 0%

I prefer the 360 controller 2 25.00%

Bill gates owns my soul 2 25.00%

They were sold out of PS3... 2 25.00%

Other (Please specify) 0 0%

Total:8

This is only for people who own both the 360 and the PS3(hence why this is in gaming thread and not a console specific thread), just wondering if (well I know some did) anyone who has both systems bought the 360 version over the PS3 version.  As we know the 360 version is (and I am not looking to start a flame war this has been proven) inferior to the PS3 version in a couple ways.  (I own more 360 games than PS3 games FYI - as most games look better on 360 than PS3 - IMO)

Was prompted to make this poll as when I picked up my copy for the PS3 I was told that all the PS3 copies were sold out, though they had lots of 360 copies still in stock, also was at futureshop to buy a touch and saw the same thing.

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

Well I haven't bought it yet, but I will do eventually, I've decided that although from what we all know, there's more cons than pros, HOWEVER, the pros, for me, out-weigh the cons, so I think I'll be picking it up within the next few weeks, once the crowd has died down a little and it's not sold out everywhere...

Anyways, I'll be buying it for the PS3 for sure, the reason being that I prefer the PS Controler, and I can't imagine playing a Final Fantasy game on anything other than a Sony or Nintendo product.

It's not that I wouldn't buy it for the 360 though, I mean yes, I do have a 360, but I just don't think of Final Fantasy being associated with it, I usually buy shooters only for my 360, with the odd RPG that's obviously exclusive (Depends, I might get some games for PC too if they're 360/PC).

Another thing, so people don't "flame" you for saying it's the inferior version, put this link in your post as proof or something, since it's sort of been tested;

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=18555

It's a long time since the PS3 has won a Lens Of Truth, and I think this is the first time it's won every time, and by the pictures, and in the gallery too, it's easy to see why. But to be honest, it shouldn't bother the 360 fans/users, since they're still getting to play the game, right?

I'm sorry, but even though this is a slightly new twist on the FFXII 360 and PS3 comparison we still have enough of these threads. locked.

I'm voting for 2,3 and 6.

Other because I share games with my brother and vice versa and he only has a 360 (and a PC)