By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just got Final Fantasy XIII

there are 13 chapters, and you are 20 hours in the game..

mhm..

I thought it was 60 hours

mM
Around the Network

one of the chpaters is really really long :) like at least 6x longer than any of the ones before it

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

mitsuhide said:
one of the chpaters is really really long :) like at least 6x longer than any of the ones before it

That would Chapter 11.  According to the IGN guide, you need to grind before you go any further or you can't beat the game.

Riachu said:
mitsuhide said:

That would Chapter 11.  According to the IGN guide, you need to grind before you go any further or you can't beat the game.

thats good to hear, look forward to that and finally getting to Pulse.

Started playing last night and was having fun, when do i get to do weapon upgrades and get new attacks?

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

Around the Network
ljigga said:
Started playing last night and was having fun, when do i get to do weapon upgrades and get new attacks?

i think thats in chp. 3 if i remember rightly, and weapon upgrades chp. 4 or 5

mitsuhide said:
ljigga said:

Thanks! Seeing as im quite the noob for FF....how do i know which chapter im on lol?

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

ljigga said:
mitsuhide said:
ljigga said:

Thanks! Seeing as im quite the noob for FF....how do i know which chapter im on lol?

it tells you when you enter the chapter, or you can go to the menu (with Triangle) > Datalog > Events 

mitsuhide said:
ljigga said:
mitsuhide said:
ljigga said:

it tells you when you enter the chapter, or you can go to the menu (with Triangle) > Datalog > Events 

I only see names, no numbers and sometimes the names dont really seem to correspond to a new chapter but a subchapter. Do you remember what the first 2 chapters are called?

--Kratos

ljigga said:
mitsuhide said:
ljigga said:
mitsuhide said:
ljigga said:

I only see names, no numbers and sometimes the names dont really seem to correspond to a new chapter but a subchapter. Do you remember what the first 2 chapters are called?

chapter 1 and 2 are just called chapter 1 and 2.

chp. 1 has 8 parts

chp. 2 has 8 parts

chp. 3 has 6 parts

which ever the furthest one down is where you are.