By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why is there soo much negativity in any 360 related thread?

CGI-Quality said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
CGI-Quality said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
CGI-Quality said:
Reminds me when the PS3 was on it's down side. These things happen.

Your thinking about the media, that was a different issue. There has never been a time on this site where every ps3 thread was hi-jacked straight to hell so consistently.

Every 360 thread isn't hi-jacked either, but these things DO happen. Before mid-2009, the PS3 was the laughing stock of the industry and many threads here reflected that.

Again, I'm not defending it. But to pretend it only happens with regards to the 360 is inaccurate.

No , it has not happened to the 360 only, but it hasnt happened with soo much consistency and with a vast number of supporters and for such a long time as the shit the 360 gets.

If I make a thread with a quote from some reviewer saying some 360 game has the best graphics , a fifth of the thread calls the guy a fanboy , another two thirds goes "wait for such and such ps3 game" and the other 20% actually stay on topic.

Do the same thing for a ps3 title and even you cant deny how different the responses would be.

Well, in reference to graphics, PS3 fans have one thing that seems to back up their claims, reviews. Also, a certain set of 360 fans (nobody will be mentioned here) make threads at times to taunt PS3 fans, and they strictly do it out of spite. The behavior is bad on all sides though and no one side should be protected while all others are seen as the Anti-Christ.

Just look through any thread of any big exclusive title for any of the consoles will tell you that.

I think it is because some people have still not understand that the best technical piece of game are RIGHT NOW

Killzone2 / Uncharted 2 / Gow of War 3 ==> are all PS3 exclusive

the problem is that some people are becoming sick because of this and feel insanely insecure in their comments, so they need to create a thread trying to show (but without any review back up) how the future looks bright for the 360 and how they will destroy PS3 game.

It is time to stop the shit and the shit is in the 360 "I have the biggest" side.

/thread

Time to Work !

Around the Network

LOOK :

in my previous post I was quoting a post from the page 5 where people were talking about
PS3 users being "bad posters"

we are now, 20 pages later, and guess what ?

it is all about which console is the more powerfull ... amazing ...

Time to Work !

luvtospooge said:
heruamon said:
At the end of the day, people can be as negative asthey want to be, but HE WHO MAKES THE MOST MONEY WINS...and that is going to be the true judge of things to come....best of luck to all...lol!

Yeah for them. But HE WHO MAKES THE BEST GAMES WINS...for gamers.

Well, since BEST GAMES category gets completely subjective, depending upon the audience, cash money is a clear cut poll.  Does Apple have the One of the best smartphones on the market...being #2 says yes.  Do they make the best MP3 player...being #1 says yes!  Does Nintendo deliver the best gaming expereince for consumers...being #1 says yes!  In a free market system, higher sales equates to success, especially when your competitor had the similiar advantages as you did...even more in many instances.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

BTW...CONGRATS to the Jesus man on what has to be one of the MOST profitable thread in all of VGC history...25 pages of discussion for this:

"Its getting far to rediculous , its like every single 360 thread goes straight to hell after the first couple of posts......."

Just like the console business, it's all about making those VG$....Cha-Ching!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

aww man, i missed out on all the action =/

Around the Network

^ Well please jump in to give Jesus man a few more VG$...

this is indeed funny, clearly in front of thier eyes ps3 exclusives are pushing grafix more, but they still cant accept it and start using chucking numbers around to make them feel better lmao.

this is why i feel sorry for them.

if 360 has been out longest surely in its current generation or last generation games should be ahead of ps3? but it isnt, why is that?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

was this MS astroturf that didn't work?

wow, i'm gonna have to save it. Remarkable.

CGI-Quality said:

Just in from GameDaily:

"That said, it also applies to Sony's Santa Monica Studio, because these skilled programmers harnessed the PlayStation 3's advanced processing muscle to create the most awe-inspiring video game we've seen".

Again, I wouldn't debate it without anything solid.

this is what i always try and say, they clearly live in denial, god of war 3 is best looking console game, with uc2 and kz2 and uc1 following behind.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
CGI-Quality said:

Just in from GameDaily:

"That said, it also applies to Sony's Santa Monica Studio, because these skilled programmers harnessed the PlayStation 3's advanced processing muscle to create the most awe-inspiring video game we've seen".

Again, I wouldn't debate it without anything solid.

this is what i always try and say, they clearly live in denial, god of war 3 is best looking console game, with uc2 and kz2 and uc1 following behind.

exactly what I just said. I agree.

Time to Work !