By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Nights on PS2.

The original Nights one of the best games on SEGA Satutn will get a remake for PS2 owners.

From gamed.nl

http://www.gamed.nl/view/34253

Hurray!!  *Add this to his wishlist*

Around the Network

so this is the original nights coming to ps2?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

i doubt this is true

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
i doubt this is true

You could read it on Gamed.nl (not that I take them for 100% serious)

@johnsobas:   Yes normally the original one.

This seems unlikely konnichiwa. If they were going to remake the original NiGHTS it's no more expensive to make it for the Wii than the PS2 and it would make much more sense to make it for the Wii since they are trying to sell a new NiGHTS to Wii owners.

Around the Network

if it is true then I will pick up, but if not then I'll just pick it up for the Wii whenever I get that.

NightStalker said:
if it is true then I will pick up, but if not then I'll just pick it up for the Wii whenever I get that.

The wii nights is the sequel.

This seems like a pretty weird time to release a remake of a Saturn game on the PS2, so I'm very skeptical about this, but I suppose it's not completely impossible. =/

naznatips said:
If they were going to remake the original NiGHTS it's no more expensive to make it for the Wii than the PS2 a...

Huh?  It certainly could be more expensive to make a game for Wii.  The team would likely has less training with the kit and the Wii is over twice as powerful which means the team may want to make the graphics and such much better.  Also, it could take quite sometime to perfect control in the Wii.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

If this is true then it would make no sense whatsoever. If the original was ever to be remade it would probably go on the Wii not PS2.

I mean I guess this could happen but you'd just have to look at Sega and say what the hell are you thinking.