By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - predict God of War III IGN score

as we all should know there was a photo of IGN giving god of war III a 10/10, i believe this is true and the game will recieve a 10/10 from IGN, but what do you think it will get?

Around the Network

It will be 10/10!

I'm also leaning towards a 10, if not the minimum will be 9.7

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

it will have to be a 10/10 since God Of war 2 got a 9.7.....
thats based on the logic that GOW3 is 10x better than GOW2 xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Anything in the range of 9.4 to 10

Around the Network

I'm guessing 10. Note that I am not necessarily saying that the game deserves a 10, only that it will get a 10. This is, after all, IGN we're talking about.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

I'm guessing a 10/10, only because of the leak though.. I'd guess 9.7 otherwise..

damn we were all way off lol