By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

wow,what a crash from webber,

amazing to see things like that as it happens

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

yeah, Webber was okay though, so thats good

only 13 laps left, Vettel leading ahead of Hamilton, Kobayashi (yet to stop), Button, Barrichello, Kubica, Sutil

I wonder if Hamilton considered that an eventually drive through would've been more benefitial than staying on the track behind the SC or if he just overtook it because he's reckless. If the first, he (or the team) are excellent strategists, if the 2nd, his "stupidity" turned out perfectly. Haha at you Alonso complaining

Wow. The biggest accident since Kubica in 2008 if I'm not mistaken. The safety car and the following punishments were the only real thing to bring some excitement into the race (unless you count the accident there too...). Anyway I expect a better race for Silverstone, it was simply impossible to overtake in Valencia and that Tilke guy is all to blame. Kobayashi and Rosberg were slow pacemakers that ruined any chances of Button and Massa for better results.

By the way, what's up at Mercedes? Did Brawn enjoy stepping backwards on car development and ruin his own racer strategy with bad timing? Man... if it was alright to ponder Schumacher could regret coming back, I didn't expected to think Rosberg would get the chance to ever regret leaving Williams. At least soccer brought some hapiness to germans haha.

not a bad race imo, Hamilton 2nd and Button 3rd is pretty good, and still they are 1 and 2 in the WDC

Around the Network

what about all the inquirys,any changes

looking forward to silverstone next

@haxxiy vettel is german,lol,it was their day,but yeah brawn did really well last year,wierd

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

@haxxiy vettel is german,lol,it was their day,but yeah brawn did really well last year,wierd

5 second recharge for all of them. Only thing it changes is Alonso swapping with Buemi and De La Rosa forfeiting his point to Rosberg.

I still don't understand what they did...I can understand Lewis' penalization, but why this one?

zexen_lowe said:
zuvuyeay said:

5 second recharge for all of them. Only thing it changes is Alonso swapping with Buemi and De La Rosa forfeiting his point to Rosberg.

I still don't understand what they did...I can understand Lewis' penalization, but why this one?

supposedly speeding behind the safety car

zuvuyeay said:

Yes, indeed Vettel won, but I remember before this season started, everybody was excited about what should have been a cool Germany and Mercedes verse McLaren and England rivalty.

I think Mercedes should start focusing on their next year car. Teach Schumacher on qualifying, Rosberg about overtaking and race starts and then pray so their strategies end up being the right ones.

@zexen

i kinda of missed that part because of the footy build up,seemed like the safety car caused chaos,

i couldn't understand how alonso fell back if he was behind lewis,but he was pissed off in his car,lol

and why did webber just disappear at the beginning,strange

Above & Beyond