By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@ scifi

thats right speeding behind the safety car

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

what about all the inquirys,any changes

looking forward to silverstone next

@haxxiy vettel is german,lol,it was their day,but yeah brawn did really well last year,wierd

Yes, indeed Vettel won, but I remember before this season started, everybody was excited about what should have been a cool Germany and Mercedes verse McLaren and England rivalty.

I think Mercedes should start focusing on their next year car. Teach Schumacher on qualifying, Rosberg about overtaking and race starts and then pray so their strategies end up being the right ones.

what happens to mclaren when they take the mercedes engine away,

are they builing a mclaren engine,i think mercedes will already be focused on next season,shouldn't take mercedes long to be challenging with brawn in charge

Above & Beyond

How can you even speed behind the safety car...I mean, the SC is slow, if you speed, you pass it...

zuvuyeay said:
haxxiy said:
zuvuyeay said:

what about all the inquirys,any changes

looking forward to silverstone next

@haxxiy vettel is german,lol,it was their day,but yeah brawn did really well last year,wierd

Yes, indeed Vettel won, but I remember before this season started, everybody was excited about what should have been a cool Germany and Mercedes verse McLaren and England rivalty.

I think Mercedes should start focusing on their next year car. Teach Schumacher on qualifying, Rosberg about overtaking and race starts and then pray so their strategies end up being the right ones.

what happens to mclaren when they take the mercedes engine away,

are they builing a mclaren engine,i think mercedes will already be focused on next season,shouldn't take mercedes long to be challenging with brawn in charge

yes, they are making their own engines for 2015 I believe.

@sci-fi

yes thats what i read,that will be interesting,thats going to cost a fair bit,

they are making new croad cars too aren't they,i hope it doesn't ruin them,expensive business

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Ferrari really are bitter small minded prats - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8769619.stm

Hamilton got punished...he had a drive through penalty...

Ferarri are just being petty and pathetic by calling for further action, they want Alonso higher up the field? make your car better or get him to drive better, don't be vindictive like this.

SciFiBoy said:

Ferrari really are bitter small minded prats - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8769619.stm

Ferarri are just being petty and pathetic by calling for further action, they want Alonso higher up the field? make your car better or get him to drive better, don't be vindictive like this.

He had just as much reason to complain as England in the match against Germany

Alonso was just behind Hamilton, Ham overtook the SC against the rules and he had to stay behind. Kobayashi and Kilte's track design ensured Ham got a huge advantage so that after the stewards discussing 20 laps about his punishment he would still lose no place at all.

In fact both Ferrari drivers had their races damaged after the SC. Shit, nine drivers or so went overboard to get advantage from the SC and in the end they got only a 5 second penalty.  Were the fuck was that 5-second penalty when Schumi overtook Alonso for sixth over a poorly written rule and got his ass banished to twelfth or so?

haxxiy said:
SciFiBoy said:

He had just as much reason to complain as England in the match against Germany

Alonso was just behind Hamilton, Ham overtook the SC against the rules and he had to stay behind. Kobayashi and Kilte's track design ensured Ham got a huge advantage so that after the stewards discussing 20 laps about his punishment he would still lose no place at all.

In fact both Ferrari drivers had their races damaged after the SC. Shit, nine drivers or so went overboard to get advantage from the SC and in the end they got only a 5 second penalty.  Were the fuck was that 5-second penalty when Schumi overtook Alonso for sixth over a poorly written rule and got his ass banished to twelfth or so?

the FIA had to make sure that he was in the wrong, if you watch the replays its very close, and when they saw he did, they punished him.

the 5 second penalty rather than something more is probably because it was a more minor infringment.

British GP this weekend

I'm hoping that Lewis or Jenson will make it a home win!

hell with the World Cup, my focus is on the F1 this weekend

Bu...bu....bu...but the drive-through is a penalty far too lenient!!!

I hate commentators, when Hamilton does something it's an obvious cheating but when Alonso does something it's a dubious decision that's biased against Alonso becuase the FIA favors the English...fucking hypocrites.

Great race for the McL, considering the car was shit, with Webber getting only 7 points back and now with more difference with Vettel. Now they gotta really improve that car because the RB is much quicker

I really hope this is an omen for the Spaniards performance today