By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

well its down to the authorities,but they didn't seem to have a problem at the time

its all about winning though,like they said we don't know about contracts,team and stuff

shame for massa but ferrari and alonso want to win the championship,which we all know is their best chance,laws or not

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Well Ferrari probably made up for the fine on TV revenues for the podium comemoration alone. Honestly, I agree with Schumacher when he approved what Ferrari did by saying the championship that matter. By the way, this isn't the first time something like that happened. Brawn, McLaren and BMW did it more than once in the past as far as I remember. 

Of course this time it gets more repercussion since the british media went all over it. Not surprising to see they act like that, they love to do it. I remember watching online on a british channel the qualification yesterday, how they were swooning over Hamilton and bashing Vettel/Schumi/Alonso. A bit pathetic, to be honest. 

lol.. last year at Spain Barrichello was leading the race and suddenly after a few pitstops Button was in front of him.. Brawn did it nicer than Ferrari but we shouldn't be shocked or something.. and we all knew Massa is a number 2 driver.. just like Webber..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

the red bulls looked unbeatable today,only alonso can challenge i duess from the start

Mclaren need to sort their shit out if they are going to win the championship

Above & Beyond

madness in the pits,lol

rosberg lost a tyre which was bouncing among the teams

hamilton out

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Vettel is under investigation.

edit: got a drive through penalty.

jonop said:

Vettel is under investigation.

yep drive tru now

Above & Beyond

Rosberg's tyre was the craziest thing I saw this year!

Alonso is doing great, Massa is anonymous like always. Interesting race I think.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

schumacher just nearly killed reubens

he should be punished for that,but well done reubens

Above & Beyond

well done webber,2 wins out of the last 3

Above & Beyond