By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Even Selnor needs to agree the penalty given to Alonso was unfair. Kubica is probably the best pilot in the track, but he forced Nando out of the track much like he did with Schumi last race. Then the stewards came with a lame punishment in the worst conditions possible (SC, Kubica out of the race) and fucked his race up. 

Brilliant race from Webber, showing Red Bull who they should favor over that little prick :P

Button did well also going all the way to fourth, and Rosberg got third with a bit of luck but deserved nevertheless. Rosberg is just as good as Button IMO. Not that hot of a race from Schumacher and Massa, both need to get a better understanding of the tyres or will get continuously beaten by their team mates. 

Around the Network

The penalty was deserved. He overtakes him from outside the track, that's illegal and he clearly should've given back the position inmediately (remember the Lewis-Kimi affair in Spa?). He's an idiot if he didn't do it ASAP, when he should have and it gives no room for second interpretations, you simply CANNOT overtake someone by cutting a chicane, it doesn't matter if he forces you out.

The SC is more debatable, I don't know if the situation merited it (specially considering the bottle last GP).

I love Kobayashi, he sometimes can do excellent races

zexen_lowe said:

The penalty was deserved. He overtakes him from outside the track, that's illegal and he clearly should've given back the position inmediately (remember the Lewis-Kimi affair in Spa?). He's an idiot if he didn't do it ASAP, when he should have and it gives no room for second interpretations, you simply CANNOT overtake someone by cutting a chicane, it doesn't matter if he forces you out.

The SC is more debatable, I don't know if the situation merited it (specially considering the bottle last GP).

No, Kubica forced him out and he isn't obligated to do anything unless the stewards said so. A lot of racers cut path on the inside part of the track at every race and no one says shit because they are forced into that path. And everyone who gets a punishment stays in the track as much as possible, unless you are retarded or the conditions clearly would unfavor doing so, and you should know this if you often watch races at all. 

Don't be so bitter for the lack of an argentine racer and because Spain will win the cup.

If you have to resort to a personal attack it clearly means you don't have many arguments.

Drivers have been punished for cutting chicanes before, remember Lewis in Magny-Cours 2008? And he didn't even overtake anyone in there, much more now that he cut the chicane gaining an advantage

good race, great job from both Hamilton and Button again, especially after qualifying.

gotta love Webber sticking it to his team "not bad for a 2nd driver", haha!

Alonso is having a mare of a season at the moment, he cut the corner to complete the move and got the punishment he deserved, if Hamilton had done that...the FIA and Alonso fanboys would be spitting bricks!

Around the Network

McLaren continue to extend their lead in the Constructors Championship! Lewis Hamilton maintained his place and then jumped to third, but Jenson Button jumped ten places (14-4)! I would consider this performance as outstanding! Please do not mention Fernando Alonso's success at the Monaco GP, he would have gained a satisfactory place in the qualifying if it was not for a crash.

well done webber for getting ahead of vettel at the beginning,unlucky for vettel got a puncture,but the red bull was too fast for hamiltons mclaren,well done rosberg too getting 3rd

i missed sat stuff,didn't realise they took something from webber to vettel seems unfair that,can't be good for the future surely,

i like it when alonso said no more radio,haha,he is a good driver,things just not going for him at the moment

Above & Beyond

Alonso is one of the greatest drivers, but he's the most unlucky!

Massa is not as good as a Ferrari driver must be though. I would like Vettel or Kubica to come to Ferrari, but until the car becomes better no one could win a championship with the current one.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

haxxiy said:
zexen_lowe said:

No, Kubica forced him out and he isn't obligated to do anything unless the stewards said so. A lot of racers cut path on the inside part of the track at every race and no one says shit because they are forced into that path. And everyone who gets a punishment stays in the track as much as possible, unless you are retarded or the conditions clearly would unfavor doing so, and you should know this if you often watch races at all. 

Don't be so bitter for the lack of an argentine racer and because Spain will win the cup.

It was harsh but Alonso's got no-one to blame but himself on this one. He cut a corner and gained an advantage, and all drivers should know to give the place back if this occurs. We've seen it happen numerous times in numerous races and quite simply you have to play it safe.

Take Hamilton vs Kimi in 2008. Hamilton gained an advantage by cutting a corner, gave the place back and overtook on the next corner, but was penalised for not giving Kimi enough time to pull away slightly (to prevent slip-streaming). All the drivers were unanimous that this was the correct decision, so why on Earth did Alonso think it was OK to keep driving on in this case? The stewards can only ask you to give the place back if the event happened very recently and the next lowest penalty is a drive thru.

Alonso needs to calm down, clear his head and concentrate on what he does best instead of ruining his races with stupid decisions and whining like a child.

right,alonso is faster than you,can you confirm that message

shame really as it was a boring race,would of been better with massa,alonson and vettel racing to the finish

Above & Beyond