By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most addictive games of all time

Most addictive games of all time

Total:0

WoW
Pokemon

Around the Network

Pokemon has addicted me like no other series, before or after it.

Warcraft III, I still play it

Tekken DR
Lumines
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart DS
Tetris
COD 4

and the grandaddy of them all Pokemon. I used to be able to spend 100 hrs on one game multiple times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

gears of war, pokemon blue, super smash bros brawl, and marvel vs. capcom

Around the Network

World of Warcraft hands down if ur going by the general population, although for me Goldeneye 64 is a close second.

Phantasy Star Online
COD4
Gears of War

Pokemon (all of them)

Akvod said:
-Snip

Online Funeral for Girl in World of Warcraft

After her untimely death, a virtual commemoration.

By Jane Pinckard, 11/03/2005

Yahoo! News China is reporting that a young girl, nicknamed Snowly, died after playing World of Warcraft for several days straight during a national holiday. An online funeral service was held to commemorate her passing a week after her death. Another report, in English, is available here. The screen capture is oddly moving. It must have been quite something.

---

Chinese 13-year-old's death linked to World of Warcraft

By Derek Sooman, TechSpot.com
Published: November 21, 2005, 5:12 PM EST

In China, the parents of a 13-year-old Tianjin boy are suing the makers of "World of Warcraft" because they claim that the game was responsible for the death of their son! Seemingly, the boy jumped to his death after re-enacting a scene from the game, according to Chinese news agency Xinhua. Anti-Internet addiction advocate Zhang Chunliang is backing the parent’s suit against Blizzard Entertainment. Chunliang has apparently spoken to 63 parents whose children have allegedly suffered from online gaming addiction, and has a class-action suit in the works.

---

Online gamer killed for selling virtual weapon

A Shanghai online game player has stabbed to death a competitor who sold his cyber-sword, the China Daily said.

The incident creates a dilemma in China where no law exists for the ownership of virtual weapons.

Qiu Chengwei, 41, stabbed competitor Zhu Caoyuan repeatedly in the chest after he was told Zhu had sold his "dragon sabre", used in the popular online game Legend of Mir 3, the newspaper said a Shanghai court was told yesterday.

Legend of Mir 3 features heroes and villains, sorcerers and warriors, many of whom wield enormous swords.

Qiu and a friend jointly won their weapon last February, and lent it to Zhu who then sold it for 7,200 yuan ($A1,129), the newspaper said.

Qui went to the police to report the "theft" but was told the weapon was not real property protected by law.

"Zhu promised to hand over the cash but an angry Qui lost patience and attacked Zhu at his home, stabbing him in the left chest with great force and killing him," the court was told.

---

THIS IS MADNESS! (come on I've given you the carrot!)

mibuokami said:
Akvod said:

-Snip

>.>

<.<

Pif.

And yes I am getting Battlefield 2 too!

---------->