By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First year anniversary for the Wii... What's in store for us?

Sqrl said:
famousringo said:
I just want some free Wii Points. Is that so much to ask?

Actually think they really should do this. Give out enough points for people to buy a $5 game or so. Would get folks to go buy classic controllers and may entice them into purchasing future VC games. All in all they don't lose money by making it available for download and very likely increase their VC customers by quite a bit.

Or toss in a 100 Wii-point coupon in every game sold.

They could link redemption to data-mining surveys if they like. I'm willing to sell my personal information to Nintendo for VC games. 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

The My Nintendo channel is scheduled to launch during November. I really think that the 19th would make the most sense for them to launch it.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I want a rewards system in North America, already. C'MON!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

were gonna get the september surprise! :P

its a year for me on december 7, which is when it came out in australia

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

thanny said:

It'd be nice if Reggie cleared that up...  That's a pretty big sore spot for a lot of us.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
thanny said:

It'd be nice if Reggie cleared that up...  That's a pretty big sore spot for a lot of us.

the surprise was that he did not kill anyone is september

No blue light yet, most likely nothing happening today. Does anyone know what the VC games are today in North America?

DarkNight_DS said:
No blue light yet, most likely nothing happening today. Does anyone know what the VC games are today in North America?

Wrecking Crew, Sonic 3D Blast and Super Air Zonk (source).

What a waisted opportunity.  Everyone's off today in the states, it'd be a perfect day to release the demo channel.  Argh!

Free Wii points is a good idea, when is Nintendo going to turn our stars into Wii points??? Ive saved up 11,500 stars and never spent them. The only gifts you can spend them on seem to be screen savers, t shirt transfers, book marks etc...., anything good like a game goes in no time.