Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF XIII to have the worst metacritic since 6

FF7 92

FF8 90

FF9 94

FFX 92

FFXII 92

FFXIII 83 (at the moment)

we don 't have older critics from ff6 and backwards

I am a bit dissapointed for those that won 't buy because of same mediocre critics a greek site has given it a 7.5

ans stated that the game fails in many ways

I WILL buy it this monday BECAUSE THIS IS THE REASON I BOUGHT 7th gen console(PS3)

Around the Network

A hyped game from a popular series with a (relatively) low metascore. The world is coming to an end.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

I love the old Final Fantasy games, but I know I'm not getting XIII (and not because of the reviews per sé).

I knew that the game would suck a long time ago. Did not help either deciding to port it to another console in the middle of the process. Should have spent the time improving it.

Yojimbo said:
I knew that the game would suck a long time ago. Did not help either deciding to port it to another console in the middle of the process. Should have spent the time improving it.

According to critics, the game didn't suck.

Around the Network

The game didn 't suck but as it seems it didn 't stand up to its name

I would say thats bad, but to me (and a lot of people) FFVI is the best FF ever.

To me, it is the greatest GAME ever, not just JRPG.

So, screw ratings. Either YOU like or YOU dont.

Having said that, I dont care for FFXIII at all.

FF used to be my favorite franchise, but since X I have lost all interest in it.

I could say that FF changed too much for my tastes (which it has) but my tastes have changed too I guess.

Nevertheless, forgget about reviews. Read them only for info on how the gameplays, not if its awesome or bad.

/rant

www.jamesvandermemes.com

because there are too many competitors out there unlike the old days FF sequel Rules it all!!

Yojimbo said:

"Suck" isn't the word to use. Just not as good as the previous FF games.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

OMG!!! 9 points higher that "Legend of Dragoon"!!!!

This game will be EPIC......if metacritic was really good judge of games quality >_>

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)