By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the comparisons...

-People want to feel secure in their purchase of their particular HD console
-People get caught up in the 'Console Wars' and 'pick sides'
-People love to argue about stuff and its a perfect topic for that

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

there you have been last five years...I want to say they don't just miracle have appeared few days ago, bat xbox begin lose them so i see you move :-|)

Just in case the ps3 one is horrible (Bayonetta) so i can get it on xbox (only used it for ME2 and Bayonetta)

Tenkin said:
Just in case the ps3 one is horrible (Bayonetta) so i can get it on xbox (only used it for ME2 and Bayonetta)

are you missing out on gears 1 and 2 or the Halo series

RareglovE said:
Tenkin said:

are you missing out on gears 1 and 2 or the Halo series

Hated Halo 3 returned it the same week, Gears was bearable but sold both to provide me with more cash for UC2 and Fable 2 (which i got very late and very cheap)

Around the Network

Stuff like comparing Killzone 2 to Halo: Reach is hysterically stupid to me. But I love multiplat comparisons, and that only has to do with me liking the tech

Rainbird said:
Stuff like comparing Killzone 2 to Halo: Reach is hysterically stupid to me. But I love multiplat comparisons, and that only has to do with me liking the tech

there was a trend here that compares Halo reach with killzone 2 frankly thats kind of off.

RareglovE said:
Rainbird said:

there was a trend here that compares Halo reach with killzone 2 frankly thats kind of off.

That's exactly the one I'm thinking of

kowenicki said:
AGREED

Reasonable has it right above.

I got bored of multiplat comparisons just after they started.... the differences usually arent even worth bothering about.

Boring.

this mayb just me but sometimes when the differences are even micro scopic people tend to flare it up bigger than the land we stand today. heck bout these compariosons and just be happy with what u have. u got PS3 go for it, u got 360 go for it end of story. dont jump and say mine is better than yours, its like we r in pre school.

kowenicki said:
AGREED

Reasonable has it right above.

I got bored of multiplat comparisons just after they started.... the differences usually arent even worth bothering about.

Boring.

That's exactly what gets me.  9 times out of 10 the differences are so minor when playing the game in motion that they are essentially irrelevant.  Only occasionally are the differences enough to affect the actual game.

Also, unless you're playing both side by side on an HD screen you're really not going to be aware of any difference while playing as you won't have any point of comparison.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...