By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Slim 360 - Wouldn't it make sense?

The HDD does'n't matter at all, migration kits are already here. Besides, on a redesign they could put the new port anywhere, underneath for all we know.

Around the Network

Why the hell do people want a Slim 360? Its already slim.

Sony knows how to sell a console, they put the fat ones out first and then the slims come out and people think its an improvement.

yeah ms should do that. Time to secure that 2nd spot once and for all.

@ OP   the ps3 slim is an anorexic ugly bitch how dare you say its sexier than the phat!!

It does make sense. PS: it is not slim but short. It will have the Valhalla CGPU, target Nov. 2010 launch, imo. Natal built in. Wifi as well. Last time I saw a rumor about this it was going to be called the 360+. I don't work at Redmond so I don't know 100% that this is true but it would make sense.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Gabe Newell isn't allowing Portal 2 to be on PS3 Slim because it makes him feel fat. If there's a 360 Slim, Valve will go back to only developing on PC.

No. You're wrong Kantor. He'll decide that being slimmer is a positive thing and he'll embrace the console even more, so long as its thinner than the PS3. Apparantly Gabe is running out of excuses to not develop for the PS3, so this will be like throwing him a bone (with a lot of meat on it).

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

They should make it look like (not the same, but in general) the HD DVD player:

Maybe a little bigger, but in general it was pretty small and very portable.

McDonaldsGuy said:

They should make it look like (not the same, but in general) the HD DVD player:

Maybe a little bigger, but in general it was pretty small and very portable.

That'd be hot.  Needs a slot drive though, trays suck.

Natal would be the perfect period to launch it too... basically it's then or never imo.

gurglesletch said:
How could they slim it down? The power supply isin't even in the casing so i don't know where they are going to get this space from to shrink it down.

Right, Should be slim already.I wonder what would happen if 360 had the power brick inside like PS3?

the prototype is out

for the 360 slim