By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will GT5 outsell Forza 3?

@Ragebot
I could not have said it better myself, according to VGChartz GT5P has taken Forza 3 to the cleaners..by roughly 1 million copies.

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Forza+Motorsport+3+-+X360[30434]&reg2=All&game2=Gran+Turismo+5+Prologue+-+PS3[6972]&reg3=All&game3=&weeks=100

I do not even want to imagine how many copies this game will sell, I believe the number of copies will grow with every week the game is not released as PS3 installer base is increasing and due to the fact that there simply is no racing game like it nor will there be anything challanging it. I know that I am making a bold statement, yet no other developer takes more time to publish a game as it wants it to be perfect (except of course Duke Nukem Forever). If every tenth PS3 owner picks up a copy of this game, it will sell over 3.5 million first week, of course this will not happen, but just for discussions sake I will put this number out there.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Around the Network

you can quote me on this one GT5 will not own Forza 3 but rather DESTROYS FORZA 3!
GT5 is the Most Realistic Simulation you can get! Even Nascar racers enjoy the game, I don't see any Publicity on Forza 3 lol

GT5 sales will kill Forza 3, I have no idea whats your friend on about but GRAN TURISMO has a very powerful branding among racing gamers

Gt5 will be the largest selling PS3 title of all time, so I venture to say yes.

Fuck... I'm dead!

hopefully gt5 will be released this year, lol flopza

If GT5 doesn't outsell Forza, I'll be stunned. I prefer Forza but GT is the bigger named brand. GT5 will most likely be the best selling game on PS3.

Around the Network

In other news, do you think there is oxygen in the air?

sergiodaly said:
when GT5 launches Forza 3 will have 2.5 mil units sold already... but GT5 will sell more than half that in first week if its world launch...

hmm GT likely be huge first week 2 million +

hell no its struggling to outsell the prologue

My current Soul Silver Team:

Bob_Loblaw said:
In other news, do you think there is oxygen in the air?

No I don't think there is. I could be wrong on that. Doubt it though.

Asking if GT5 will outsell Forza 3 can be answered with a question. Does a bear shit In the woods? lol.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"