By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Digital Foundry FFXIII comparison

makingmusic476 said:
A Bad Clown said:
Is it just me or do the walkway textures look baaaaaaaaaaad? Both look muddy, but I noticed the PS3 version had a little more blur

Yeah, the ps3 texture blurs as it fades into the distance.  That's a result of bad anisotropic filtering, something that keeps textures from distorting when looked at from an angle.  If you were to look at them both top down, they're probably identical. 

A constantly moving camera would keep most people from noticing a lack of AF, though.  You'd rarely be looking at the ground from that angle while playing.

Good explanation there, happy to read it, at first I tought the ground texture were still loading.

Around the Network
Lord Flashheart said:
Oh god, the 360 now.
Thankfully Wii friend codes are to complicated and cumbersome to use and trace so hopefully Ninty wont be able to switch of my Wii.

if that happens all I'll have is Ngage 2.0 on my N95.

nintendo HQ:

We was just given this :

shadow cloak covered person: open's letter. frown's, you sure this is from ...

Nintendo devilery man:

yes..it's straight from the top

shadow cloak covered person:

activate the stealth Wii bowling shutdown program on ...

Nintendo devilery man: Lord Flashheart's Nintendo Wii

How did you know that

Nintendo devilery man:

well it was known as a request from both Sony and Microsoft. i guess Nintendo made it official

also send the Ninja's just to make sure.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Well there's only one thing to say to that
Bunch of monkeys on your ceiling, Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered.

Oddly enogh I am hoping Nokia follow suit.

Lord Flashheart said:
Well there's only one thing to say to that
Bunch of monkeys on your ceiling, Grab your egg and fours and let's get the bacon delivered.

Oddly enogh I am hoping Nokia follow suit.

don't forget to double tap that shotgun, d@rn zombie ninja's

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.