By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do people think I'm turning into Soriku?

Griffin said:
I always thought dtewi was a mix of leo-j and Soriku.

I'm not that much of a fanboy nor annoying. I just did these random outbursts of threads to see your reaction. I'm going to stop.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Because you're an attention seeker, hence the thread.

dtewi said:

I'm going to stop.

That sounds really really familiar.  Where have I heard that before...

Words Of Wisdom said:
dtewi said:

I'm going to stop.

That sounds really really familiar.  Where have I heard that before...

Soriku?

dtewi said:
WHY!??!

I don't know why.  But I do like you Soriku. :)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
dtewi said:

I'm going to stop.

That sounds really really familiar. Where have I heard that before...

Soriku?

Yeah, that's where it's from. Wasn't that said like 6 threads before the thread on the 3 seconds of 358/2 footage? 

Please everyone, be nice. Without the three we would have a whopping 50% of the current threads but only 99.9% of the content.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

endurance said:
you make alot of threads,just like soriku

You mean useless threads :P lol

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Faxanadu said:
Please everyone, be nice. Without the three we would have a whopping 50% of the current threads but only 99.9% of the content.

you mean we would be able to discuss something for more then 5 posts before we get assaulted by 5 new topics?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It never even crossed my mind ... but then Im not that much here :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!