By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 game announcement isn’t from Insomniac!

RafaelOrix said:
Xxain said:
What if its APE ESCAPE!?

Sony already announced (at TGS 2009) an Ape Escape game for the PS3, supporting the Playstation Arc.

My bet is on Starwhawk, it would fit as an announcement for GTTV. Sony will save Killzone 3 and other big titles to GDC and E3, IMO.

they did not officially announce it... ut was just listed

Around the Network

Probably Motorstorm 3.

Which would be meh.

sully1311 said:
Syphon Filter?

i think this one is the correct answer, if not then i'll say new IP from MM since they've working on it for almost 1 and half year, or MotorStorm 3.

GDC will be the place where Insomniac games will unveil their next game.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Best news all day!!!

4 ≈ One

Twisted Metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Xxain said:
RafaelOrix said:
Xxain said:
What if its APE ESCAPE!?

Sony already announced (at TGS 2009) an Ape Escape game for the PS3, supporting the Playstation Arc.

My bet is on Starwhawk, it would fit as an announcement for GTTV. Sony will save Killzone 3 and other big titles to GDC and E3, IMO.

That's still an annoucement, even if they didn't show it. That wouldn't fit on the "surprise Sony Sequel" category GTTV announced.

Kennyheart said:
Twisted Metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the spirit!!

4 ≈ One

RafaelOrix said:
Xxain said:
RafaelOrix said:
Xxain said:
What if its APE ESCAPE!?

That's still an annoucement, even if they didn't show it. That wouldn't fit on the "surprise Sony Sequel" category GTTV announced.

ha...you dont know SONY then, they dont count anything as a annoucement till its Offially( trailer ) unveiled. We know abour Arc for a year noe buy SONY will Officially be unveiling it a GDC

Legend of the Dragon 2 :'>

maybe it's crash bandicoot 4 :D