By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 game announcement isn’t from Insomniac!

Well we thought it was a clue that the next PS3 game announcement was from a Sony first-party studio, but many of you have been posting guesses that GTTV’s game announcement is for Resistance 3. It isn’t.

We’re able to confirm that GameTrailers TV won’t be announcing an Insomniac Games’ title tomorrow (they’re second-party anyway). The developer’s James Stevenson has replied to a question on whether he knows what game is going to be announced on GTTV on the NeoGAF Forums with “Yes – but it is not a game from Insomniac.”

So there you have it. It’s not Resistance 3. So get your thinking hats on!

http://www.playstationuniversity.com/new-ps3-game-announcement-isnt-from-insomniac-2834/

Around the Network

Well....they did just get Media Molecule :D

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

thank god... dont have to worry bout Ratchet popping up. plz let it be from SONY JAPAN

we all know its Killzone 3.

Edit: On second thought, I think that they would like to save that for E3. Hmm, if it is a killzone 3 announcement, could it be that they have bigger and better games to announce at E3...hmmm

What if its APE ESCAPE!?

Around the Network

Little Big Planet 2 ? just does not sound right IMO

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Syphon Filter?

It will be Demon's Souls 2.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Xxain said:
What if its APE ESCAPE!?

Sony already announced (at TGS 2009) an Ape Escape game for the PS3, supporting the Playstation Arc.

My bet is on Starwhawk, it would fit as an announcement for GTTV. Sony will save Killzone 3 and other big titles to GDC and E3, IMO.

iLLmaticV3 said:
It will be Demon's Souls 2.

I would love that, but impossible its too niche.