By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Take-Two - NHL 2K on Wii is a hit with Canadians, 2K 11 goes Wii-exclusive

I am not surprised.

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

Around the Network
Malachi said:

I am not surprised.

What I mean is "you communicate like a retarded ape with no jaw or arms" and not so much "you think beyond my plane of existence." That capitalist post made absolutely no sense and didn't even try to make a connection with my statement.  So please, enlighten me.

Clarity, it's what's for dinner.

Then fast, it's going to be good for you.

Persons without argument hide behind their opinion

The only reason it does well on Wii is because there is no competition. If EA's hockey game was on the Wii, NHL2k10 would have done bad on Wii as well.

I've been interested in this for a while. VGChartz, is the motion-plus implemented well? And, do you feel it's worth the purchase?

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

Around the Network

awesome :)

They should probably drop that baseball game on the PS3 too, as they obviously can't compete with others on the sports market.

It's clear the reason they've done this is cause EA have 80% + of the HD market share for NHL games, they're either just not bothering to compete at all or taking a year out to up the quality. Either way I doubt they'll be missed.

Opa-Opa said:
I've been interested in this for a while. VGChartz, is the motion-plus implemented well? And, do you feel it's worth the purchase?

NHL2k10 on Wii is a blast. Certainly worth it for a Wii owning hockey fan. M+ seals the deal. Of course I would love to see EA bring their game to Wii as well.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

averyblund said:
Opa-Opa said:

NHL2k10 on Wii is a blast. Certainly worth it for a Wii owning hockey fan. M+ seals the deal. Of course I would love to see EA bring their game to Wii as well.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I bought it on a whim, but have been thouroughly pleased with the gameplay mechanics.  Hope to see some of yous guys online.

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK