By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Couldn't live without video games

Seriously, have you ever thought how much life would suck without video games?

How boring, life woulda sucked back in the day when they wern't around, I mean, I love to enter the virtual world to get away from life, to me Link really exists

Not to say I have no life or anything, I have a gf (shock horror) and a nice sports car, but video games are just so much better, but hey, that's just me

You?

Don't lie either, because if you signed up for a video game forum you're on the same boat as me.

Around the Network

Better than sex most definantly applies here.

Sex becomes over-rated when you get it every night, and anyone who denies this doesn't get frequent sex.

LOL. ^ Everyones going to agree now. LOL

ArtofAngels said:
Sex becomes over-rated when you get it every night, and anyone who denies this doesn't get frequent sex.

Or it can just mean that certain people have a higher drive than others... And it may also mean that your sex life isn't fun enough... But anyways, I won't get into the details it would be innapropriate.

Well I must agree... I mean video games keep me sane... There's nothing to do here... Beside the mall. I don't have a car (ummm financial issues, good enough reason) so I can't exactly go wherever I want when I want.

So anyways, I'd probably get crazy because of boredom. Good thing games are there.

Around the Network

without video games, I probably would have started drugs.

lol selnor,

Time to Work !

I agree ... if there would be no video games , than at this point I would be dead of boredom .... most of the time , when I finish my day ( school , study or friends ) I still have some good hours left , especially on weekends ... if I wouldent have my games , my life would be ... well bleah is a word to ... I guess o_O

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Video games have their place in a lifestyle. 

They cannot take the place a loving family, a nice car, or a good home will have in one's life, but they can add to one's life in their own way. 

I am very glad they exist.  I don't think the world would be an awful and boring place without them, I'm sure we'd find other things to do, however I do think they make the world a little bit better.

without videogames life would be boring