By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Already Leaked!

usualy i would DL a game like this on my 360 but this game is ment for a PS3 and i know it will be good. I dont want to spoil it for myself so i aint going to DL it. I will just wait for the release date and get it from the shop.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
perpride said:
Adobo said:
darthdevidem01 said:
COOL be sure to post your impressions in the official thread!

I hope you like it, I'm ok with your piracy act as you said you will be buying it on PS3!

tsk. That is very disappointing to see someone respected here in vgchartz encouraging someone to do game pirating. oh well.

Even more dissapointing is seeing a member of VGChartz try and give lessons in morality to another.

Ever hear of "to each his own"?

Do your thing then.

mibuokami said:
LordMatrix said:
GameAnalyser said:
**** the pirates. ps3 still locked for them.

Wrong! PS3 has been cracked. They were talking about this a few weeks ago in a gaming podcast I listened to.

Actually it depends, you still can't play pirated game on the PS3 right now and it looks like nothing will come of it for a long while. Plus it only works on the fat PS3.

And doesn't it take a LONG time to "hack" it also?

.:Dark Prince:. said:

So... the game is as of now available for download, pretty early!  Do you think this is going to affect sales by much?

As for me, i'm already downloading, this is the only way to get a demo of the game and i'll still buy it first day (but on the PS3, since it's supposedly the superior version, otherwise i'd probably not buy it at all and i would just stick with the backup.)

Yay, another loser pirate.

Nice!!!

The same happened with Bayonetta, Mass Effect 2...

Im going to wait until the pirates in my country (Peru) start selling it (13 dollars for the 3 Dvd) :D!! probably tomorrow or Friday.

I didnt expect this... I havent finished Mass Effect 2 yet >____

Easily yours

-Luhuti

Around the Network
Wagram said:

So... the game is as of now available for download, pretty early!  Do you think this is going to affect sales by much?

As for me, i'm already downloading, this is the only way to get a demo of the game and i'll still buy it first day (but on the PS3, since it's supposedly the superior version, otherwise i'd probably not buy it at all and i would just stick with the backup.)

Yay, another loser pirate.

As if i didn't say i'll buy the damn game and that i just wanted to try it. Ugh.

If you're a loser for pirating, then what about an entire region that pirates for a living and then sell it to the masses?

The same thing happened to FFXII four years ago btw, and I remember everyone was speculating that Square Enix leaked it to get more media attention to the game. I also remember that I got to play it like 10 days before it's official release date :)

some of you guys are very disappointing encourging piracy. I hope next generation is piracy proof so pirates get fucked up their ass thats what they deserve.Saying you will DL it for demo is Lame and saying your DL it adn then buy it is also lame.Just pirate the game while admiting that your doing something wrong instead of all the bullshit your saying about you will buy it later and all that crap.
sry but i had to get that out for lame pirates and i dont give a fuck if you get a game for free as i will always feel better i paid with my hard earned for a game i will enjoy and good night.

lol, your "backup".

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)