By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RESONANCE OF FATE - The Officail Thread! -

Got it!!!!! gonna play post impressions a few hours

Around the Network

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

OMFG opening cutscene is fuckin crazy OMFG!!!! Wagram play RoF just to see the cutscene

Euphoria14 said:

Bestbuy seems to have them in stock.

None of the stores in my area have this game (Best Buy, GameStop, Wal*Mart, Target).

Wow, I didn't know many were having a hard time finding this. There were some funny moments when a battle was about to start.

Leanne: So do you want me on offense or defense?

Vashyron: Hey Zephyr, did you hear that? She can go both ways.

Around the Network
Mirson said:
Wow, I didn't know many were having a hard time finding this. There were some funny moments when a battle was about to start.

Leanne: So do you want me on offense or defense?

Vashyron: Hey Zephyr, did you hear that? She can go both ways.

LMFAO.

How are the tech issues? Is it steady or do we have studders, popin and all the usual good stuff?

darthdevidem01 said:
Why do these japanese companies insist on seeing their JRPG's fail?

first they release tons of them exclusive to a console in Japan that has sold significantly lower than the other consoles

now they are shipping more to the console that clearly isn't gonna sell them (on VGChartz pre-order chart ROF PS3 version made it....not 360 version).

S-E shipped more 360 FFXIII's to the GAME, HMV & Gamestation in my town.......result the PS3 version was sold out on the first day....the 360 version was just lying there.

Why do they do this?!

JRPGs don't sell as poorly on the 360 as you think.

Infinite Undiscovery for example sold over Half-a-Million, which isn't bad for a JRPG with no pedigree (It's still a great game though-I own it).

And then you look at something like Folklore which sold what: 200k? Ouch!!! It was a good game too!

Plus, compare 1st week Star Ocean 4 sales on each console.

114k on PS3

262k on 360.

Plus 1st week sales were better in Japan for 360 too. I'm not trying to be a jerk or a fanboy, all I'm saying is that you're posting on the forum of a website call vgchartz, there are more than enough tools here for you to do research on before posting.

FranTic91 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

first they release tons of them exclusive to a console in Japan that has sold significantly lower than the other consoles

now they are shipping more to the console that clearly isn't gonna sell them (on VGChartz pre-order chart ROF PS3 version made it....not 360 version).

S-E shipped more 360 FFXIII's to the GAME, HMV & Gamestation in my town.......result the PS3 version was sold out on the first day....the 360 version was just lying there.

Why do they do this?!

Infinite Undiscovery for example sold over Half-a-Million, which isn't bad for a JRPG with no pedigree (It's still a great game though-I own it).

And then you look at something like Folklore which sold what: 200k? Ouch!!! It was a good game too!

114k on PS3

262k on 360.

Plus 1st week sales were better in Japan for 360 too. I'm not trying to be a jerk or a fanboy, all I'm saying is that you're posting on the forum of a website call vgchartz, there are more than enough tools here for you to do research on before posting.

You can't compare first week sales of an original release and an extremely late to the party port.

Deviation59 said:
FranTic91 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Why do they do this?!

114k on PS3

262k on 360.

You can't compare first week sales of an original release and an extremely late to the party port.

I understand this, but you'd still assume that the console with a larger base in a country would do better, despite this.

Tales of Vesperia is a good example as it did better on the PS3 in Japan despite its late release.