By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to reveal a new sequel on Spike TV on March 4! What could it be?

Sony to reveal a new sequel on Spike TV on March 4! What could it be?

Killzone 3 83 24.34%

Uncharted 3 15 4.40%

Infamous 2 52 15.25%

Resistance 3 99 29.03%

Motostorm 3 33 9.68%

Other: 59 17.30%

Total:341
Dallinor said:
Syphon Filter perhaps? There were rumours in was in the works. But who would be the developer?

I hope it's something interesting.

I forgot about Syphon Filter. I would love to see a new one on the PS3 with our good friend Gabe Logan.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network

New Twisted Metal would be nice

They said it was a surprise sequel to a "current IP"

Basically that means you can throw out any IP that hasn't appeared recently on the PS3 or PSP.

I'm saying motorstorm, we all saw the resistance 3 billboard, we know killzone 3 is coming, infamous 2 is coming....im saying motorstorm.

THE LEGEND OF DRAGOON 2!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! *faints*

Around the Network

I'm calling Twisted Metal. Maybe Killzone 3, but probably Twisted Metal.

Attoyou said:
not going to be a Big Name, i bet its a PSN Game.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

could this be related to that "if you are impressed by god of war, wait what comes next" thread?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
could this be related to that "if you are impressed by god of war, wait what comes next" thread?

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!

It's possible...

Nay, probable!

Rainbird said:
Porcupine_I said:

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!

It's possible...

Nay, probable!

then i shall raise my doubts about it being a PSN game

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’