By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MCV: Xbox's FF13 to OUTSELL the PS3 Version (analysis by myvoucher.com)

lol oh weed...how wonderful it must be to use it while doing articles....the world will be such a fun wonderful place :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

this should be joke of the day

slowmo said:
Someones been smoking crack at that company.

LMFAO!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I've seen people laugh at myvouchercodes.co.uk, it's a great website and should not be ignored. I lists loads of deal and codes for me to get money off.

But I do think that are missinterpreting the data, these people are seaching myvouchercodes.co.uk for deals to get money off, the PS3 users are probably the main people who want it and therefore going to pay full price not looking for ways to save money buying it. Me included.

Hmm, pie.

ROFL, This has made me laugh.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
pterodactyl said:

Seems about right. The 360 has a bigger install base here and many of the PS2 owners from the previous gen bought a 360 instead of a PS3 because it was cheaper. There's a reason the 360 version is getting so much more press than the PS3 version.

Plus, the recent PSN error makes the XBox version seem much more reliable.

I'm begininng to think this is a joke account.

That, or he's a little kid.

After all, he's the same guy who said "I hope FFXIII sells good on Xbox 360 to give SE further incentive to go 360 exclusive."

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

I doubt even in the US FF13 360 will outsell FF13 PS3, let alone the whole world.

Chairman-Mao said:
I doubt even in the US FF13 360 will outsell FF13 PS3, let alone the whole world.

I doubt it. Just check the pre-order sales.

Will sell decent. But you can tell that people think FF is synonimus with PlayStation now.

The preorders paint a different picture.

Searches ≠ Sales.

Withe Japan, PS3 superior FF13 is now 2 millions advance. good luck inferior version.