By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you were FORCED to marry ANY videogame character.......

ps3-sales! said:
Kratos. Then I would get a divorce to get 50% custody of his blades.

o.0 uhmmm....are you sure you want to do that?  He will be like "you want 50% custody of my blades bitch?  Here."  *throws a blade at you and chops your head off*  Kratos:  "Yea, i thought so."  XD

OT:  This topic is fucking weird lol.  But if i were forced to i would choose Chloe or Elena(Uncharted 2), Tifa(FFVII), Lightining(FFXIII)*i feel sorry for the guy that cheats on her*, Stella(FFvXIII)*she is cute*,  May(PKMN)*Dont ask why*,  SAMUS AND LARA CROFT!!  TEN SOME FTW!!!  J/K  I got a couple more but i think you get it.

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

Stella Nox Fleuret

What?...

FUCK!!! You beat me to it.  Great taste my friend.  Stella is very cute.

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

I like Rosalina - I think she's cute. I love her eyes.

izaaz101 said:

I like Rosalina - I think she's cute. I love her eyes.

First time my brother saw her he asked why they put a bratz doll in a Mario game

IllegalPaladin said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

You wouldn't have to force me.

And miss the look on your face?

:P

I wonder if she'll be in the next Uncharted

I really hope not, because she looked really retarded... This is one of my only "big" complaints about Uncharted 2, why the hell did they make Chloe look like an ugly monkey. She was so bad that I couldn't take the game seriously whenever she was on the screen. Amazingly bad job by Naughty Dog which are imo this gens best developers. All other characters looks great, but Chloe really looks like shit in almost every scene throughout the game. I really hated Chloe, for me, her appearance (not her looks only) ruined every moment where she was present in Uncharted.

OT: Selvaria of course. She's a sexy beast! =p

Around the Network

the giant with a giant stick.

iBlah said:

the giant with a giant stick.

well thats some thing new

Kaine from Nier, lol.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

It'd be out of:

Lara Croft (TR)
Tifa (FFVII)
Aeris... as long as she didn't die (FFVII)
Bastilla (KoToR... preferably dark side)
Tali Zorrah Vas Normandy (ME 1&2)

Any of the main female resident evil chars - Jill, Claire, Rebecca.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com