By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you were FORCED to marry ANY videogame character.......

AngelosL said:
I forgot about Morrigan!! I could marry her ;)

You would marry Morrigan? You mean the chick that turns into a spider? Lolz. She was a lot of fun and all but marry? Good luck with that hahahaha.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:

@Avinash
Marrying a goddess is so unfair.

What's so unfair about it?  Belldandy is awesome

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

pikachu all the way

jill valentine or claire redfield

lara croft but the real version (angelina jolie style) lolz =D

Around the Network

Lightning from FF13, dont know much about her but so far so good.

I'd marry Elena from Uncharted!

I survived the Apocalyps3

naznatips said:

I can't say I'm usually physically attracted to any game or anime character, and I'm usually only attracted to the personality of anime women not game women (discounting real life women for this discussion of course).

If I was forced to pick a game character I guess Princess Peach, cause she'd be kidnapped pretty fast and I wouldn't have to deal with her anymore. Otherwise Tali or Morrigan.

In anime characters the personalities I'm most attracted to are Ai Tanabe, Holo, and Nodame. Weirdly opposites, I know. The only one who's been in a video game is Holo though, so we'll go with her.

@Angelos people get attracted to anime women because they get connected to the characters, in the same way people connect to the characters of a game they play a lot. If you watch something a lot your perception of it changes.

I watched a lot of anime films when I was younger, but my perception on attraction hasn't changed!But then again,not all people are the same I guess.

Dr. Naomi from the No More Heroes franchise.

I their was poligamy where I am, it be:Mai Shiranui and Li Xianfgei from Fatal Fury as drawn Shinkiro's artstyleAnd. . .

Nintendogamer said:

She's cute!

Bastard beat me to it! But she's not just cute, she's elegant, sophisticated, well-mannered, loving nature, forgiving(maybe a bit too much), adventurist, high spirited(not as high as Daisy's), knows how to drive, can cook, a celeb and can freaking kick your arse with ball room dancing moves!!!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!