By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GETTING...SMG...TODAY!!!

ismael said:
leo-j said:
Yo the new wii commercial is awsome!! Dam I want a wii now!!!

Sorry for going off topic, just thought you guys would want to know :P

SMG will be my 1st game. Im getting a new ds and a wii soon.

Leo-j can you upload de wii commercial?, i want to know if it is the same of here in Europe(Spain), here they are promoting the wii sports again(strange, isn't it), and the galaxy in 2 diferent advertisements.

Yea! its that one. The smg commercial sucks though. The wii commercal is great.

mM
Around the Network

Is it even possible to get only 4 stars after three hours? Did you wander around aimlessly for an hour and a half? Just kidding. I know people have different paces, take your time. But I must say that the game gets much better, so I don't recommend to stay in the beginning for too long. The first several galaxies are pretty cool, but they pale in comparison to the ones you find later in the game. The last three galaxies are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!

Just wait, that score is going to get higher as you play.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

IN other news Im getting assassins creed over uncharted and cod4.

mM
leo-j said:

are you sure you would like it more than cod4

endurance said:
leo-j said:

are you sure you would like it more than cod4

Im tired of shooters..

Uncharted is a shooter with amazing graphics

cod4 is a FPS with nice graphics.

I have only 1 fps shooter for my ps3 resistance.

Thats it I have no need for more shooters. And assasins creed has new gameplay Ive never seen before(but uncharted has it too..)

mM
Around the Network

I'm all FPSed out too. I can only play so many, and they are pumping them out at a nonstop pace. The genre is over saturated.

As for Galaxy, it is pure brilliance. I'm 105 stars in and it's still wonderful. Some of the purple coin missions are a drag, and others are sheer old school genius (like the purple coin challenge in the toy galaxy, it took me a minute and a half when I beat it but I died over and over again for almost 45 minutes trying to get that one star, it was incredible). It really does deserve the praise it's getting. Any flaws are so tiny that you have to really try to find a reason to fault the game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Flying Mario kicks ass. Too bad they didn't put that power up in any of the galaxies.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

Hello, I'm new here. I was wondering how long the TRU deal lasts. Can someone tell me? Oh and if it ends today, can someone tell me when the Best Buy deal ends?

Uhhh...oh well. How many Grand Stars did you get so far, Soriku?

Soriku said:
OK, I played for 3 hours, got 4 stars. I AM SLOW. But because I take my sweet time. It's gonna take me forever for 100% lol.

Difficulty isn't bad. I think it's decent.

Graphics are SUBERB! But I wish they added more sharpness, but that's OK!

No problems with controls. It works well.

My score: 9.5 (as of now)

Difficultythe first 30 stars = SUPER easy @.@

I'm on 49 stars now, play time about 13 hours i think =x