By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So who thought Sony was crazy when they said the PS3 will sell 13m for 2009

slowmo said:
radiantshadow92 said:
slowmo said:
radiantshadow92 said:
psrock said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=2573566&page=2&postnum=23

People forget so easily.

owned haha, really wow

I'd be careful how you go about gloating at failed predictions,  there is a lot of users on this site that may end up eating far more crow this xmas.

its not because its a failed prediction, rather he said its impossible...i mean cmon really?

Ever consider that given this is a text based method of discussion the word impossible is about as strong wording as he could use to emphasize he thought it not possible.  I've seen a lot of posts on here recently that later this year will more than likely make a lot of users look rather silly, the difference is I will not be fishing them out to gloat at those users.   Ironically this is the reason I rarely enter those type of prediction threads because people insist on trying to bait people when they get a prediction wrong.

you sure showed me one.....=l

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
slowmo said:
radiantshadow92 said:
slowmo said:
radiantshadow92 said:
psrock said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?post=2573566&page=2&postnum=23

People forget so easily.

owned haha, really wow

I'd be careful how you go about gloating at failed predictions,  there is a lot of users on this site that may end up eating far more crow this xmas.

its not because its a failed prediction, rather he said its impossible...i mean cmon really?

Ever consider that given this is a text based method of discussion the word impossible is about as strong wording as he could use to emphasize he thought it not possible.  I've seen a lot of posts on here recently that later this year will more than likely make a lot of users look rather silly, the difference is I will not be fishing them out to gloat at those users.   Ironically this is the reason I rarely enter those type of prediction threads because people insist on trying to bait people when they get a prediction wrong.

you sure showed me one.....=l

Why, am I flying low

I never doubted it, or gloated it.

Sony knows what they plan and they're smart.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Considering the new first party PS3 games make it irrelevant to own a gaming PC i'd say they are in good taste. GoW 3 looks better than anything on a PC that isn't super high end. Even then, nothing can match it really.

The Ps2 had a HUGE fanbase it was only a matter of time before Ps3 started selling as well...or to be more precise a matter of price reduction.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I thought that Sony was crazy, but over time it simply became second nature to assume that everything Sony says is crazy. After all, they have said (and still do at times) plenty of things that are (nearly) impossible to happen or are just not true.

It's kinda like people clicking on one of my threads and assuming that it's going to be a joke. There's a reason for people's expectations.

The more I read this the more I have to say I agree with this.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?