By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Oh My God of War III hype TITAN !

Yeah GoW 3 has the best graphics to date..and Seraphic, since you're impressed by the game why dont you try it when it releases..you can unleash the beast within you..

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
makingmusic476 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

omg... those gifs... theres no way GoW III looks that good in-game without CGI effects...

This puts KZ2, Gears 2 and FFXIII to shame.

There's no CGI in the game at all.  Everything is done in-engine.

An Action game can't look this good due to too many or to huge enemys on screen... at least that was Koei's excuse with DW6: Empires...

Pics or it didn't happ- ... oh wait...

This is SCE Santa Monica. GoW III will pwn hard.

I'll be adding the Hype Titan to the official thread soon.. 

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Yeah GoW 3 has the best graphics to date..and Seraphic, since you're impressed by the game why dont you try it when it releases..you can unleash the beast within you..

lol... i am very impressed with this game from a technical and graphical stand point, also the action is amazing ... but the thing stopping me from "unleashing the beast" is the fact its still far to violent for my taste, if it wasn't for that i'd be all over this game now most likely.

Oh and he has angel-like wings, thats another plus, its my personal obsession and he has it.

... Though if the main character was a pretty boy ... i admit some Hypocrisy might'uve taken place.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

lol... i am very impressed with this game from a technical and graphical stand point, also the action is amazing ... but the thing stopping me from "unleashing the beast" is the fact its still far to violent for my taste, if it wasn't for that i'd be all over this game now most likely.

Oh and he has angel-like wings, thats another plus, its my personal obsession and he has it.

... Though if the main character was a pretty boy ... i admit some Hypocrisy might'uve taken place.

Be sure to pick it up when its cheap..you wont regret it..

Put me on his right eyebrow lol

Edit:

leo-j said:

f

OH SHI-

*Leaves thread.

That's right, just one "d"

In b4 "it's addict"
-----------------------------------------------
Add me:

Around the Network

I want a place right on his right bicep!

I survived the Apocalyps3

Count me in. I want my avatar ripped in half by the floating Kratos.

can i be on the titans right biscept

Add me up, I don't care where!

Can you put me to the right of kratos in the upper right hand corner of the AWESOMENESS (Titan)
I just want a good view of the AWESOMENESS.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros