By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hitman movie

ShastaMasta said:
stof said:
My extensive knowledge of the Hitman game series tells me that this film will revolve around a bald guy with two guns.

This is what I get for sitting out most of the last gen.

so it's like every vin diesel movie?

Yup. It's practically The Pacifier 2.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

I have no interest in this movie...

I have not played the games, I'm sure they're great, but this movie looks crap. Especially since the main actor has a babyface.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

stof said:
My extensive knowledge of the Hitman game series tells me that this film will revolve around a bald guy with two guns.

This is what I get for sitting out most of the last gen.

The PC version of Blood Money is good, and available on Steam. It's one of the few recent games I've played through multiple times. If you're into planning out kills and sometimes going nuts, and eventually getting to the point where you can finish a ~10 minute mission in about 3, you'd probably get a kick out of it.

Protip: poison the cake

@cAPSLOCK - No! The cake is a lie! (Ask Ben, he'll tell ya.)

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.