By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy 2/Metroid confirmed for June-August period

darthdevidem01 said:
woopah said:
darthdevidem01 said:
WOW BEST WII YEAR EVA!!!!!

Can't wait, my exams end in June, lovely timing nintendo!

do you know what day they end? last year my final A level was a maths exam from 1-3 on the day of E3. i had to run and catch an early bus so i didnt miss the nintendo conference :D 

I missed the fall summit due to having classes, but thanks to uni i can watch this year since ive already done my lectures.

have an essay in for tommorow which isnt good tho. does anyone here happen to be knowledgeable on the Carolingian Empire?

My A2 Level exams end on 18th June

BUT I need to do a chemistry retake for the January module, so that will be on the 28th of june

but exam fever will be over by 18th June

oh & don't even TALK about E3 & exams

last year I had all my major exams, bio/chem/maths IN E3 WEEK!!!!!!!!!

I had chemistry the day after SONY/Ninty conferences

This year guess what all my major exams are between 15th & 18th....n thats E3 week again!

im really hoping my exams arnt in E3 week, but if so, doesnt matter too much since firts year doesnt count anyway

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
BoneArk said:
I wonder what's coming out this holiday season in America from Nintendo? The only thing I can come up with is Zelda, Span Smasher, The Last Story, Xenoblade, Line Attack Heroes, and Pikmin 3.

I think we'll get Zelda, Xenoblade, Reginliev, Spawn Smasher and Wii Relax/Vitality Sensor from Sept-Dec in the US. Line Attack Heroes still confuses me, it really seems like something NOA would skip over imo.

Japan will probably get Zelda, The Last Story, Kirby, Wii Relax and other random stuff.

jarrod said:
BoneArk said:
I wonder what's coming out this holiday season in America from Nintendo? The only thing I can come up with is Zelda, Span Smasher, The Last Story, Xenoblade, Line Attack Heroes, and Pikmin 3.

I think we'll get Zelda, Xenoblade, Reginliev, Spawn Smasher and Wii Relax/Vitality Sensor from Sept-Dec in the US. Line Attack Heroes still confuses me, it really seems like something NOA would skip over imo.

Japan will probably get Zelda, The Last Story, Kirby, Wii Relax and other random stuff.

span smasher is confirmed for summer, we still dont know about line attack heroes

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Soriku said:
jarrod said:
BoneArk said:

Why won't we get TLS? The game's almost done according to Sakaguchi and I doubt localization will take all year...

I just think we'll get it later.  It's been that way for most Nintendo RPGs this gen (Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Heracles, Fossil Fighters, XenoBlade, etc), the only ones we tend to get simultaneously or close are Mario RPGs and Zelda, and even then not always (Phantom Hourglass, Mario & Luigi 3).

The Last Story would make a good March 2011 game imo.

famousringo said:
TX109 said:
oh cmon! i only have so much money!

The Sony fans are out there working two jobs. Are you gonna let them beat you?

no...No....NOOOOOO....ill get six jobs and...ah who am i kiddin'. ill probably just juse end up beggin my parents again..(as usual). oh well.

Around the Network

I was positive Zelda would be the 3rd release.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

routsounmanman said:
Pokemon RPG for the Wii is the holiday title; heard it here first, folks!

Stop toying with my emotions.  ;_;

Final Fantasy
Mario
Zelda
A bunch of other stuff.

This is the best year in a long ass time.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!