By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Happy Birthday Miyamoto!

Happy birthday.

He's so nice he gave every Wii owner a birthday present :)

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network

happy birthday to the best game developer in the world!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Happy B-day Miyamoto!!!!!! Although, it is already the 17th in Japan and has been for a while.

Here's to the spiritual father of the games industry. Hail to the man who brought gaming to the mainstream with dozens of his never ending creativity. Hail to the man who kept Nintendo alive. Without this man gaming as we know it would never even exist! Sony would never have entered the gaming business, neither would microsoft... Imagine that we would be playing with real lego's instead of playing them on Nintendo. SMG now the best game ever on gamerankings and it happened on his birthday!

May he live a long and productive live!

To think that he is directly responsible for the best and second "best games ever" (take this with a pinch of salt) and that he had a lot of influence on the third.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

You ever wonder how these Gods among Men came about?

I wonder this about Miyamoto all the time.

And the peasants rejoiced!

i was wondering when someone would post this

What would gaming be without him, let's not think about that. Happy B Day Miyamoto.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Happy b.day miyamoto. (I am wondering how he celebrates his birthday).