By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Media Summit 2010 HYPE & ANNOUNCEMENT Thread

Zucas said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I'm so in. Does anyone know what time it begins? So I can calculate what time it begins, my time :P

12 PM EST is what I think I read.

Really? Is that like 9 hours from now or like 33 hours from now?

Around the Network

i believe its 5 O clock GMT but i could be wrong. its around that time tho

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

woopah said:

That's flippin' fantastic. I don't even have to stay up late to follow it. Will someone be liveblogging it?

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
woopah said:

That's flippin' fantastic. I don't even have to stay up late to follow it. Will someone be liveblogging it?

nintendo themselves will be liveblogging it on their twitter, and ign as well probably. 

it means that i have less than 8 hours to finish my module essay cos theres no way in hell im doing any work after 5

woopah said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
woopah said:

nintendo themselves will be liveblogging it on their twitter, and ign as well probably. 

it means that i have less than 8 hours to finish my module essay cos theres no way in hell im doing any work after 5

This is beyond awesome. I can't wait. I need to make sure all of the stuff I have to do today is done by 6 PM then.

Around the Network
woopah said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
woopah said:

Sadly, I can't say the same thing about me.

And poor australians. They were stabbed in the back. 

Hisiru said:
woopah said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
woopah said:

Sadly, I can't say the same thing about me.

And poor australians. They were stabbed in the back. 

thats nothing new, this comes from a long nintnendo tradition of frustrating their fans

its a shame you have work to do afterwards :(

What no European summit?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
What no European summit?

the London summit takes place in 22 hours

the american summit takes place in 6 hours

O_O What, 5:00 GMT? So I'm going to have to stay up till 3:00? .... I really hope it's worth it.