By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony sends PS3 birthday cakes to the press

Maybe it's upscaled. They made the cake with 100 g of flour and then stretched it.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Can that cake hold ten times the normal amount of sugar and icing that normal cakes do?

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

They should celebrate by throwing a BBQ party with the PS3Grill as the star.

TheBigFatJ said:
Microsoft does something very similar. To most people who have had an Xbox for ~12 months, Microsoft sends them a coffin.

Danmit its been 2 years and ive still yet to get mine

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

i'm going to wait for the 40 calorie version.

Around the Network

Milton Waddams: Yeah, but last time I didn't receive a piece. And I was told...

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Notice how they are sending to the reviewers
The cake is laced with a drug that induces euphoria for the PS3.

/puts on tin foil hat

Soriku said:
Cake isn't HD. Phail.

It is too HD.... I bet it's Highly Delicious!

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

jjseth said:
Soriku said:
Cake isn't HD. Phail.

It is too HD.... I bet it's Highly Delicious!

Its also RL

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

TheBigFatJ said:
Microsoft does something very similar. To most people who have had an Xbox for ~12 months, Microsoft sends them a coffin.

I'm laughing quite hard right now.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.