By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony sends PS3 birthday cakes to the press

Microsoft does something very similar. To most people who have had an Xbox for ~12 months, Microsoft sends them a coffin.

Around the Network

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that they claim to have reached the "turnaround point" with PS3's sales. As in "please stop badmouthing the PS3".

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that they claim to have reached the "turnaround point" with PS3's sales. As in "please stop badmouthing the PS3".

If there big plan to get people to stop badmouthing the PS3 is cake.  They are in even worse trouble then I thought when it comes to their upper management.

Then again, everyone loves cake.

LeeAdama said:
This eerily reminds me of that Office episode where Michael decides that giving out fruit baskets will help drive paper sales...

lol, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Do you mail cakes to other people when it's your birthday or do they get you a cake?

Guess no one came to the PS3's birthday party...

Around the Network

That is so very weird.

Whats the point?

Rath said:
That is so very weird.

Whats the point?

I guess people like cake.

MontanaHatchet said:
Rath said:
That is so very weird.

Whats the point?

I guess people like cake.

Fine. Let them eat cake.

I like the idea...but the cake...man they could of done something more interesting =/ ...Oh well cake is cake..can I have a slice? =)

To Each Man, Responsibility
Soriku said:
Cake isn't HD. Phail.

LOL

In before obligatory response of "cake is HD the camera that took the picks suck."