By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin or Little King's Story?

Pikmin or Little King's Story?

Little King's Story 12 41.38%

Pikmin 17 58.62%

Total:29

Title says it all, which do you think is the better game? 

VS 

Share many similarities, but one must have an advantage..................right? If you know one, feel free to comment about it.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

havent played little kings story..cant find it anywhere..but still pikmin 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.both those games

As much as I adore LKS, Pikmin's really just the better game. Especially on Wii.

Bring on NPC Pikmin 2!

Personally, I think they both have flaws. Pikmin is kind of limited and bland, plus its entirely based on a time limit (which I really dislike).

On the other hand, Little Kings Story is FULL of bugs, small graphical glitches and gameplay errors. Sometimes its just a chore to even play it. Obviously, Pikmin is just the better game due to its polish and being able to play it. Plus, Little Kings Story is so frustratingly difficult at times (like some bosses) that you want to just give the title to Pikmin right there. However, aside from these points (polish and balance), I wish I could say Little Kings Story was better because I love the concept, style and execution of the game.

In the end however, Pikmin is just the better game simply because its actually playable all the way through.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Pikmin wins it for sure!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

I say little king's story just because i like the concept better. playing as a king, conquering new lands, getting cool units like the ghost knight or the magician. my main issue with LKS are the controls. pointer would've worked wonders.