By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LMAO if Final Fantasy XIII 360 version out performs the PS3 version

It might happen in NA only, but I doubt it.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network
Xxain said:
another thing to realize is the 360 version of FF13 is only being released in NA/EU nowhere else!! whole PS3 is truly worldwide release..it is impossible!

OK that's enough! I take exception to this comment and demand an immediate retraction.

Australia and New Zealand ARE NOT NA or EU and FFXIII is releasing on 360 here and Aussie. If you must associate our respective countries with a particularly large land mass then call us Asia. So actually FFXIII is also being released in selected Asian markets too. [Damn it why can't I turn off the italics?!?].

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

OT: It would be a little bit LMAO if 360 HW spiked by more than PS3 HW on the week of release, but that's pretty unlikley too.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Flamebait thread locked